• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best POP standard room location

klangl6

Just tryin' to live my best life!
I haven't stayed at POP since the skyliner construction started. We are booked in a standard room and would like to be close to the skyliner station as well as the food court/busses. I'd love to hear opinions on what room locations y'all think are best.

TIA!

Personally we love 50's lake view.
There's really not a bad room in the house at POP with the particular layout and amount of pathways. (unlike its sister resort which makes you walk on winding paths).

We stayed in a lake view 60’s section last year. Location was perfect & will be requesting the same for our September trip.

I love the 70s. Have stayed in Bldg 10 twice (once Preferred, once Standard) and was happy with both. I would love to be in 70s Bldg 6 in the L facing the 60s; that would be a nice balance between Skyliner and food/bus stops.

I know 60s Lake View is a great location, but there aren't a ton of those rooms, so not sure what the odds are of getting one.

Between 50’s and 60’s I think there are quite a few rooms. The issue I see is that these rooms are now closest to the Skyliner. Wouldn’t surprise me if these become Preferred rooms.

I haven't stayed at POP since the skyliner construction started. We are booked in a standard room and would like to be close to the skyliner station as well as the food court/busses. I'd love to hear opinions on what room locations y'all think are best.

TIA!
I like the 50's location Not pool side

I like the 80s Building 9, because it's just a walk across the parking lot to the bus stop and Classic Hall.

My son and I had 60's lake view last year and loved it! It was our first stay at Pop, so we didn't know what to expect walking-wise. We could easily walk to the Skyliner station which was still under construction at the time and to food/busses. We were pleasantly surprised!

I'll jump in with 50's lakeside. Peaceful and not too terribly far from the bus etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter