• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best Pop Century Room

screfsoc

Earning My Ears
We aren't asking for a preferred room. Out of the standard rooms, what would you recommend?

Thanks!

It depends on what you want. Do you want to be near the bus stops, food court, a parking lot? Do you want lakeview, parking lot view? Do you want to see the top of Illuminations? Do you like ground floor or top floor? What's your favorite decade? Do you want a pool view, which pool?

Agree, the best thing you could do is take a look at the resort map and then go from there. Some buldings are super close to the bus stops, others are farther away but quieter...although with the construction of AOA, this might not be the case. We have always stayed in the 60's building, on different sides and LOVED it. It depends how many people are in your group and if they are children. Have a great trip!

The past 2 trips we have stayed 60's lakeside. This year DD really wants to day where Lady and the Trap is. So I'm thinking of requesting 50's lakeside. I prefer to be on the backside of the resort. We don't have a car so that isn't a issue.

We have always asked for the 60's area right near the pool. It is close to the food court, Petals bar, and laundry facilities.

60's for me. We have stayed 60's twice, 50's twice. Those are the only 2 bldging I would want to stay in. So far I have been lucky and got them. I am again requesting 60's for our July trip....:worship:

We stayed in the 90s building the first time we went-a view of the road! -no view, but who cares? if I want a view I'll go to Niagara....

It was a great location-we were on the opposite side to the pool and Roger Rabbit but it was a 5 minute trot across the car park to the main building and very very quiet.

We were in the 70's building at the back of the building and the lake was right outside our window. It was really nice :) Not to far a walk to the busstop, you just have to find the shortcuts instead of walking the long ways around the building!

5 stays at Pop, usually in a standard room. My favorite room, of all of them, was in 4414....60's section, bldg 4, 4th floor, facing the lake. OMG...it was so peaceful and lovely. No, it wasn't the closest standard room to the food court or buses. But, I loved it there.
I also really liked our room in bldg 2, 50's. We were on the third floor, way to the back of the bldg.....somewhat of a longish walk to the food court, but it was so peaceful.

Hi! On our last trip we requested (and got!) 2 first floor rooms in the L&T section. Our rooms were awesome, they faced the pool, so the boys just had to walk out of our room straight to the pool and we could see them from our hotel room. Also, the laundry facilities were right there next to the pool, very conveinent. These rooms were close to the food cour/main building and the parking lots (we drove). We had a great stay!

If you would like a quiet room, ask for a top floor. The toilets have some sort of power flush assist and are very noisy. If you are on the top floor then nobody is above you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter