Best pool

PrincessBelle39

DIS Veteran
Which hotels, apart from the Disney hotels, have the best pool?

Something with a bit of shade, decent size etc. I looked at the new Marriott but apart from the waterpark, the pool is tiny. I'm looking at the Sheraton Park now. Is there anything else? We are looking at a week in July so imagine its something we will use a lot.

The Howard Johnson has a pretty great set of pools. One for kids with all sorts of water fun, one for swimming. We stayed there when our kids were 9 and 11 and they loved it. The other motels we've stayed at had reasonable pools, but the HoJo had something that was special.

The Hojo has a nice spray park area but only a little wading area of wee ones, its unfortunate that the regular pool is separate from the spray park. The new courtyard by Marriott has a pool/waterslide area that looks great in the pictures.

I've stayed at the Sheraton Park and the pool area was nice with loungers and bar service.

Also, what kind of budget are you looking at? Deluxe or moderate? Howard Johnson has a nice sized pool, as does Tropicana and Ramada Maingate. I really like the pool at the Anaheim Majestic Garden (formerly Sheraton Anaheim).

Thanks for the suggestions. The Howard Johnson looks good although it is disappointing that the pool and water playground are separate.

I looked at the new Marriott but the pool itself is tiny and it just looks like so much concrete with very little shade.

I do like the Sheraton although I wish it was closer.

Our budget doesn't stretch as far as the Disney hotels but upto $300 per night is what we are looking at. In saying that, the Hojo is around $180 and it looks fine. We just want somewhere to relax in the afternoon and not jammed in.

I will look at the others now. Thanks again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter