Best pool slides

dAnconia

Earning My Ears
So I know the slide at Y&B is pretty awesome and big. Which resort slide would you rate and second best/ second largest?

I know this slide is sort of a love/hate, but we really love the slide at Boardwalk!

I only have experience with slides at Kidani, Jambo, BLT, and POFQ. BLT is our favorite!

We have stayed at CR, Poly, YC, and CSR. The winner hands down was CSR. It has a long, winding slide with a jaguar(?) spitting water on you! It is awesome. We did not care for the slide at SAB. The slide joints are really hard on your butt and the entrance across the public walkway is just bizarre.

Another vote for the slide at BLT! We love the slide itself......and with two young children it is great to let them go on the slide alone, while we keep an eye on them from the pool. With the slides at kidani and beach club, we don't like how the kids have to be out of our sight to climb to the top, if we are all in the pool. (I especially don't like the storm along bay slide, because kids have to basically leave the hotel's grounds and go out into the foot traffic of everyone passing by)

My family loves the Boardwalk slide.

When my kids were younger, they loved the slide at POFQ. A lot!

As a parent trying to supervise and relax, the best slides are SSR and Kidani. Even BLT, but the whole pool area is too small, there are just too many people.

All the slides mentioned are great, but I will add the Jaguar Slide at Coronado Springs....the whole pool is themed very well and the slide and fantastic.

I'm sure I read somewhere that the slide at CSR was one of the longest on Disney property!
I hope so we are off there for our first Visit at the end of August:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter