• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best pool for 5yrold and hot tub?

Tina1

DIS Veteran
My children are taking me back to Disney for my 50th birthday:cloud9::cheer2::dance3::grouphug:. Bunch of woman and a 5 year old who has a thing for hot tubs( 5 people altogether). Were up in the air about trying something new are staying at one of the monorail resorts. I would love opinions:flower3:

GF has zero entry pools. There is a hot tub, you'd just have to make sure it's not too hot for a 5 yr old. WL has 2 hot tubs and they keep one Luke warm for children.

While not a monorail resort, Coronado Springs has the largest hot tub on property (to my knowledge). The pool itself has one of the longest slides and is fantastic! Although it's a moderate resort, it also has arguably, the best bus transportation on property. Since it's a convention resort with not as many traveling to the parks, wait times are very minimal, and I can say I've never stood on a bus at Coronado Springs. Just a thought....good luck!

I like CBR for a 5 year old in the moderate category. The main pool has zero entry and two slides and there is a separate gated kids area with multiple small slides on a pirate ship and lots of water features.

As far as monorail resorts, for pool area I think GF offers the best pool area.

It's not a monorail resort, but my kids (9,5,4) love Beach Club. Best pool by far. And it has Many hot tubs. Plus, walking distance to Epcot and Boardwalk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter