Best plans for DHS & EP PM EMH?

dnsmills

Disney Obsessed
On our upcoming trip we are visiting DHS & EP on PM EMH days. I didn't plan it around the EMH, just the way it worked out so we figured we might as well take advantage of the extra time in the parks. I'm trying to get together some sort of plan together for these days. What rides/attractions should we make sure we hit during the day because they will either be closed or too busy? Likewise, what are some of the best things to do in each park during PM EMH?

Please refrain from the 'don't do PM EMH, do AM EMH.' 1. All of our ADRs are made and 2. our schedule is pretty much set so we're not in a position to rearrange park days.

Thanks.

At Epcot, definitely leave Soarin' for EMH. Or, if you love it enough to ride it twice (like me ;) ), FP it during the day and ride again during EMH. Same with Test Track if you will be there after it reopens. At DHS, most of the shows only perform during the day, so be sure to hit those up. The most popular rides are Tower of Terror, Rockin' Roller Coaster, and Toy Story Mania, so I would apply the same strategy as with the rides I mentioned at Epcot.

If you google search "rides open during extra magic hours" and click on the third result (at allears.net), you'll find a list to help you make your decisions. (I can't insert a link to it because I'm a newbie and have only made 6 posts - they require you to make 10 before you can post links.) Have fun! I've only experienced PM EMH once but it was great. Walked right onto Soarin' with hardly any wait.

You really cannot plan for pm emh - you never know how crowded the park will be or what the SB waits are going to be.

The best way to attack pm emh is just to wander and use your smart phone to see what wait times are and react.

We rarely will wait in a S! SB line at E pmh - it's just too long - arrive early and use your FP to ride it a few times. Other rides are generally fine (assuming TT is in refurb)

At HS, TSM and RnR are the same - often ToT and Star Tours are manageable waits during pmemh.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter