Best plan for MK...here now

JM1226

Mouseketeer
I am here now & going tomorrow (tues) and thurs (am EMH). I have a 3yr old and look to spend some time for her rides but also rides we can do as a family (ex:pirates of Caribbean etc...)

How should I proceed with a plan by today I wasted waiting in line for DH @ Epcot? I want to take advantage of EMH & fast pass so what should I see Tues first?

Sorry, but I cannot decipher your post.

Get there early. Go straight to Fantasyland. Since your child is three I'd start with getting a fp for Peter Pan and then go through the new FL. Ride Ariel, Dumbo and Goofy. Hit the tea cups and pooh then either do small world or mickeys philharmagic and do Peter Pan with your fp. Then you can leave fl and head over to pirates and Aladdin. Have some lunch, look at the map and see what else you guys would like to do. You could fp splash or big thunder if you think your child can handle those.

For your second day go to tomorrow land first and you can child swap space mountain. Ride Buzz, tea cups and anything else that interests you. If your child likes princesses or characters you should seek those out then.

If you want to do Enchanted Tales with Belle, head straight there. Then FP Peter Pan, then it's a small world, and Mickey's Philarmagic, then head to FP's for Pooh, Dumbo, and Barnstormer (Dumbo and Barnstormer aren't connected to the system so you can hold all three FP's at one time), do Ariel's Grotto and the carosuel while waiting on your fastpass times, then ride the three rides.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter