Best places @ WDW to shop for Disney wedding souvenirs/stuff?

PixieintheCity

Earning My Ears
Hello all,

Added a Disney wedding package to our cruise in September out of NYC. Prior to our cruise, we're having a reception/bon voyage party with our local family and friends who are are not cruising with us and I'd like to make it very Disney wedding themed.

I will be down at WDW in June and one of my top priorities during the trip is to get some of the official Disney parks wedding stuff (like the bride ears, groom tees, figurines, etc...). I know that I've seen a smattering of the wedding stuff around at different shopping locales down there, but does anyone know of the place or places where I am the most likely to see the biggest selection? Is it at World of Disney? Is it at Francks Bridal shop? Does Franks even have the kind of stuff I'm talking about (i.e. is it worth the trip there is I'm having the Disney cruise wedding?)? How about at the Magic Kingdom or Epcot?

Thanks for any suggestions you might have. :cheer2:

Someone else on here may have a more detailed answer, or maybe specific examples. But I'm pretty sure you would have the best luck in either World of Disney in Downtown Disney, or the Emporium on Main Street in the MK. Either way, good luck finding everything that you want! :thumbsup2

WOD, Disneyshopping online and eBay will be the best I think. Wedding things like frames, statues, collectibles are mostly what's in the parks if that's what you're looking for.

WOD would be my suggestion. I got some stuff there a few weeks ago.

Franck's has nothing like that. Save yourself the trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter