Best places to eat on international drive.

MrsJobba1

Dvc owner at BWV & SSR
Well we r booked & now starting to plan for April 2017.

We are doing something different, we are staying 3 nights on I drive at the point resort. We won't have a car but are planning to make use of the iride trolley car.

Initial thoughts r Denny's for breakfast ?

WOuld love some other recommendations, we love Asian & steak houses but not Italian

Thanks

You're welcome. It's certainly something a little different. The staff is great, and the food is tasty. If you have children, they might find it fun to eat there because it is perfectly acceptable - and encouraged - to use the injera bread as an eating utensil. We have ethiopian restaurants at home, but they aren't quite as good as this one.

Hopefully, others will chime in with their favorite places, too. I'd like to read about them myself.

It's American and they are well known for their 'to die for' ribs. Oh it's making me soo hungry.

No problem. I'm currently trying to think of new places to try out for when we move off-site on our last few days, so I'm interested in other people's fav's too.

Quite Expensive but very good- Tommy Bahamas.
Best for food and value combined- Bahama Breeze. Was fantastic when last went 2 years ago though.
Longhorn is often very good but can be variable from restaurant to restaurant. I've been in dozens of these throughout States and the newer one near the Super K on 192 is outstanding, but have never been in the I'D one.
Decent Italian- Maggianos little Italy.
Chueys is quite a good Mexican.
Chilis I now stay away from. Haven't been to the I'D one but they generally became god awful when they installed some infra red cooking line to drastically reduce kitchen staff numbers.

Thanks ,this is what we've been considering

Dennys. 7660 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819-8237

Tony Roma's ( ribs) 8560 International Dr, Orlando

Bahama Breeze
8849 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819, United States
Boardwalk 1st-6th May 461721150050

Outback Steakhouse
8351 International Dr Orlando, FL 32819 407-351-5482. Hours. Mon- Thu: 11:00 AM-11:00 PM Fri-Sat: 11:00 ...

Red lobster 5936 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819 12 min walk

Good choices all are good. I'd seriously consider Longhorn. Out backs good, but Longhorns normally a cut above, a bit more expensive but not much.

Good choices all are good. I'd seriously consider Longhorn. Out backs good, but Longhorns normally a cut above, a bit more expensive but not much.

Thanks longhorns is down by the premium outlets right? We won't have a car so it would mean a longer ride on iride trolley. Depends how tired we r lol

We love Bahama Breeze, Tommy Bahama's, Chuys (for some good ol' Tex Mex), Longhorn is also consistently good and Yardhouse, at the Orlando Eye has great food

We loved black Angus steak house , food great and also good deserts cocktail list

We stayed at Rosen inn at pointe orlando & enjoyed millers ale house. Ds loved the steaks, dh the ribs & I liked fajitas. Reasonable prices too, it was just over the road from the hotel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter