Best Places to eat near Disneyland

I miss Cocos bakery, they had one here in Tucson but I think it closed down. May just have to stop in for old times sake.

Last time we visited we decided to eat dinner one night off the resort property...we stumbled upon Oggi's pizza and ended up eating there twice. The food was really good, and they had a big menu to choose from. Another tip, they had a deal on restaurant.com so you can even save some extra cash if you buy the voucher. It was tasty food, I would go again.

Joe's Crab Shack is very good, we like to eat there!! It's not unique to DL but it's very good.

I know, we've been to the Sac location multiple times and the SF one once. I love Joe's, very tasty

Momma Cozza's, will have to remember that. I love DDD, and Guy. :)

We like Bubba Gump, Cheesecake Factory, Mimi's, Joe's Crab Shack, CA Pizza Kitchen, Johnny Rocket's, PF Chang's........

Bubba's is good, too. I must be unlucky with Cheesecake so far the only thing I've really liked from them is the cheesecake. Haven't tried PF Chang's we have one near here but haven't tried it yet cause the kids aren't fans of chinese.

I am surprised no one else said it Rain forest cafe down town disney! you can even get away with just ordering off appetizer menu, though the shrimp is really good.

Right near DL is the GardenWalk. There is a pretty good variety of restaurants, but it's close proximity to the park will have semi higher prices, but still lower than DL. There is also Shakey's Pizza north on harbor. It is a fun pizza place that isn't over priced. There is also a bunch of fast food within walking distance, and a 24 hour subway at Katella/Harbor.

Another vote for Oggi's here!! They are a local chain, unique to SoCal. They are also a brewery and have some GREAT beers. We have a few in San Diego and order their pizza (delivery) at least once a week :scared1: Highly, highly recommended! Check out the coupon section on their website too.

One other place that we seem to end up every once in a while is Alberto's. It is a total hole in the wall mexican place I think open 24 hours down the street. It is delicious! Their carne asada nachos are YUM.

I think PF Changs has a seperate menu just for gluten free entrees, This link may help you out. http://www.allergyfreemouse.com/dining/gluten-free-at-downtown-disney/

yes, they do have GF options, my best friend is GF and she likes PF Chang's a lot.

One other place that we seem to end up every once in a while is Alberto's. It is a total hole in the wall mexican place I think open 24 hours down the street. It is delicious! Their carne asada nachos are YUM.

I've seen that place....always wondered. :)

Los Sanchez - Mexican counter service place on Garden Grove Blvd, 3 miles south of DLR via West Street aka Disneyland Drive. Always hopping, authentic stuff.

Original Pancake House - On Lincoln Ave east of Harbor Blvd a couple of miles. Rated best breakfast in OC by the Orange County Register. Opens 6am daily.

i like a lot Fire and Ice in the Gardenwalk, it's all you can eat bbq mongolian with burgers, pasta and more
and only 9,99$ for lunch during weekdays

I tried Mimi's last trip and enjoyed it. I don't rent a car and am unsure about public transportation, so I am limited to walking distance or taxi.

Bubba's is good, too. I must be unlucky with Cheesecake so far the only thing I've really liked from them is the cheesecake. Haven't tried PF Chang's we have one near here but haven't tried it yet cause the kids aren't fans of chinese.
We've had the opposite experience. Eaten twice at BG and we thought both times just awful whereas we've eaten at CF several times...cheesecake great, food ok to good.

My other favorite is Ruth's Chris! We always stop in and have a perfect steaks worth every penny IMO.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter