Best Place to Watch Wishes & the Main Street Electrical Parade?

julieb5

Mouseketeer
Hi All!
We are leaving for Disney World next week and I'm trying to finalize all of our plans.
Can you tell me any insight for the best place to watch Wishes and the Main Street Parade Electrical Parade?
Thanks in advance :)

Hi All!
We are leaving for Disney World next week and I'm trying to finalize all of our plans.
Can you tell me any insight for the best place to watch Wishes and the Main Street Parade Electrical Parade?
Thanks in advance :)

You are forgetting the THIRD great nighttime show in MK.
"Celebrate the Magic" is projected on the front facade of the castle.
Many consider CtM to be a must-see and even more spectacular and innovative than either Wishes or MSEP.
It starts 15 minutes before Wishes begins.
You need to be in an area that has a clear view of the front of the castle.

Disney has created a gargantuan bottleneck of THREE shows that (if you want to hold just one location) can all be best-seen from a spot in or near the castle hub.

MK-Wishes-NewHub_050416_zpszcnlzzcy.jpg

MK_ParadeRoute_092609.jpg

Last edited:
The best place is in or near the hub grass if you don't mind the crowds. If you are like me and want to get out of there asap and avoid the masses we like the platform for the railroad near the entrance.

The best place is in or near the hub grass if you don't mind the crowds. If you are like me and want to get out of there asap and avoid the masses we like the platform for the railroad near the entrance.

Not always available (if at all) anymore. It is now held as a "VIP viewing" section for many shows.

While that spot is great for watching the parade (again. only if available,)
it is just OK for Wishes (they turn on and leave on the LIGHTS of Main Street and the train station during Wishes)
and downright poor for trying to see Celebrate the Magic.

We love to watch the evening parade (RIP) from just in front of the gallows in Liberty Square. You see the floats come right at you, then turn and go through Frontierland.

We love to watch the evening parade (RIP) from just in front of the gallows in Liberty Square. You see the floats come right at you, then turn and go through Frontierland.

There are no "gallows" in Liberty Square.

I believe you mean the "stocks" in Liberty Square. ;)

the-stocks.jpg

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter