Best Place to Watch Pirate Night

ReAnSt

<font color=blue>BL II - Blue Team<br><font color=
First of all where does the pirate night happen I'm guessing deck 10 but I'm not entirely sure. Also where is the best place to view the pirate party so you can see everything, the characters, fireworks, etc? Also where do they have the midnight buffet on Pirate night? Is it actually at Midnight or does it occur before then. I guess I'm just full of questions tonight. Thank you in advance.

Becky

yes, we went up on deck 10, but got a little windy... the buffets are on deck 9 on sides I think where the ping pong tables usually are...? it is worth going up to for sure! it was a lot of fun. my son was 3 last time and way past his bedtime... but I think it was the first time for the fireworks ... if i remember correctly?? You will enjoy for sure!!

To view the Pirate show, you should get out there early on deck nine where the sailaway party was. We got up to deck 10 too late and it was packed and could'nt see much at all. (except the fireworks!)

Go up on deck 10 and set chairs facing the inner rail. We were at one of the speaker poles and the characters sneak up in the dark and then are spotlighted when it's their turn to "speak". Hook, Goofy, and Mickey were on our side and right next to us. Minnie was across the boat from us. I think we were on the portside. We started out underneath deck 10 at a table next to the plexiglass walls on 9. Tablemates came and got us to join them on 10. Everybody was stacking the chairs and toting them up to 10. The only bad thing was the fireworks were behind us and we had to twist around to see them. They were great!

Melanie

We always get right up near the stage on deck 9. The kids love to dance with everyone. The buffet is set up during the show, which starts at 9:45 pm. They are cleaning it up after the fireworks.

:confused3 Can anyone guest-a-mate how long after the pirate night festivities began that the fireworks followed? :confused3 Thank you. :flower:

I got as near to the state as I could so I could get some good pictures and I took great pictures of grand kids also. It was a fun night and the fire works were wonderful. This night made the cruise very special also.

We were also late arriving to deck 9 - so we stood behind the speakers on the gazeboo - not the best view but we could see. THen we asked a CM where the fireworks were and he showed us so we moved up tp deck ten Starboard side (I think). If you stand on deck ten and face the front of the stage they will be on you right hand side from thearea behind the stage. We stood against the stack by the blocked area and had front row seats - it was great!
Shirley

If we have late seating for dinner, will we have enough time after dinner to still obtain a "good seat"?

DIS NURSE said:
:confused3 Can anyone guest-a-mate how long after the pirate night festivities began that the fireworks followed? :confused3 Thank you. :flower:
Fireworks start between 10:15 to 10:30. So about 30 to 45 minutes after the show starts. They are part of the show though so they are just fired at a certain point.

S.Sunshine said:
If we have late seating for dinner, will we have enough time after dinner to still obtain a "good seat"?

We had early diner but went to the movie, which got out right at 9:40. We were able to get up front without a problem. The characters didn't come out until 10:15 or so. I think alot of people wait until then to show up. There is more room for pirate night since they don't end up clearing off the pool top for the characters to dance on during the show like they use to for Tropical night.

We had late seating and didn't get out til 10:15. We should have skipped dessert. We missed most of the show, but did see the fireworks. They were probably around 10:20-10:30.

You will have to watch the clock if you have late dining then. You can tell your server that you want to skip a course so that you can enjoy the party up on deck.

Thanks for all the information it is greatly appreciated.

Becky

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter