Best place to visit in Orlando with kids under 5

Kayg1

Earning My Ears
We're going to Orlando this June and will be staying at The Renaissance Orlando at sea world.we get there on Thursday and leave on Sunday.just wondering where is the best place to take kids of this age group(we're going to be there for two days only).and where is the best place to get tickets for attractions and parks that are closer to where we'll be staying.:lovestruc:lovestruc

I would suggest Legoland and Sea World. I am not sure how far anything is from anything else. My husband always drives us around and I just work the GPS.

I would do just Seaworld. With it being summer time and the park is open later but more to do. The kids will love the shows, animals, and the kid zone. Shamus happy harbor has a fountain play area and fun kiddie rides too. It would take 2 days just to see everything and would also allow you to do it at their pace. You can buy tickets online at seaworld.com. You can buy a one day pass for $79 (a $10 online discount) or pay gate price of $89 and get all day dining added to it for free (use promo code playanddine). Also if you go to GS on your first day you can add a 2nd day for $10 per ticket. If you want there is a vacation timeshare company promoting their timeshares and if you go there you might be able to get a 2nd day ticket free but they have their own policy and can refuse to give the offer.

Staying at the Renaissance you'll be right across the street from Sea World. We just got back and had a great time. We haven't been to Legoland so I can't tell you how far away it is.

I recommend just sea world. It is right there! The Ren has a great pool area for kids, movies at night, etc. so I think some pool time with sea world is perfect for a short trip. Not sure how old the kids are, but mini golf or something low key may fit in we'll too. Plenty to sea t sea world for 2 days if the kids like animals.

Aquatica would be an awesome add-on for a June trip, when the weather is bound to be hot. They have a great area for toddlers:

2012_0828Orlando20051_zpsc934db2f.jpg

as well as a wonderful, huge, interactive areas for kids of all ages which features multiple small slides and two tipping buckets:

2012_0828Orlando20048_zps45f6d78c.jpg

2012_0828Orlando20047_zpsacea7a67.jpg

2012_0828Orlando20046_zpsec65b24a.jpg

There's a side-by-side zero-entry wave pool, with a great sand beach for sandcastle building:

2012_0830Orlando40016.jpg

Plus there's a traditional lazy river with tubes, as well as a tubeless lazy river with a current (Roa's Rapids). Both would be find with smaller kiddos, and there are tons of lifejackets in the park for guest use.

You can usually get some pretty good SeaWorld/Aquatica combo tickets. And the Renaissance has free shuttles to both parks :thumbsup2 .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter