• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best Place to rent a Water Mouse

donnier

Earning My Ears
or Sea Racer - whatever the current term is?

We are heading down to WDW for Spring Break. We plan to do Seaworld one day and then spend the evening playing putt putt and renting a boat possibly.

Which marina is best?

None. They stop renting all boats after a certain time, in plenty of time so all boats can be returned well before dark.

yeppers, you would have to rent these during the day the last thing the WDW resorts want is you running into one of the ferry/shuttle boats. There are a few locations you can rent these from depending on what your looking for.

Bay Lake / Seven Seas Lagoon - Contemporary, Polynesian and Grand Floridian

Boardwalk Lake Area (not sure name of this lake) - You can rent from either the Boardwalk or Yacht/Beach Club

Downtown Disney - There is a location down this way also or at least use to be...

So it depends on what your looking for but I usually do the Bay Lake/Seven Seas Lagoon ones.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter