Best place to print magnets?

fristbytte21

Boom, baby!
Hey everyone. I am getting ready for my FE and wanted to print out magnets to give as a gift on everyone's door. I was just wondering if anyone has done this before and where is the best place to get these done (price wise). Thanks! Less than a month left! :cool1:

Hey everyone. I am getting ready for my FE and wanted to print out magnets to give as a gift on everyone's door. I was just wondering if anyone has done this before and where is the best place to get these done (price wise). Thanks! Less than a month left! :cool1:
If you have a Walmart or Michaels near you, they both sell Magnet Paper that will work in your printer. We did that and it works real good and saves a few dollars.

We got the magnetic paper through Amazon and DH printed the magnets on our computer here at home.

I printed at home on heavier paper, I already have a laminating machine (Target) so I laminated them at home, then bought this tape from Michaels! Cheap & easy! :thumbsup2:

http://www.fashionfabricsclub.com/p...ing-Supplies?gclid=CJzj6NfGsrACFYeR7QodmRs4Sg

I'm doing the same thing It took some time but i'm haveing my magents printed at local printers Thier main bussiness is shipping , I'm also haveing some travel journals printed there and they will be printting them up for about sixty dollars for 52 total. I would try a local printers

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter