Best place to order cases of water from for delivery to a resort?

edk35

DIS Veteran
I placed two orders last Oct. One was from Staples to Pop Century and it was there behind the check in desk when we arrived. We had a split stay and I ordered water from Amazon (from Office Depot) for delivery to Saratoga Springs and that order NEVER showed up. So I am leery to try Amazon again. We will be at POFQ for 9 days. I guess I could place an order with Garden Grocer too. ?????? Any suggestions? THANKS!!!

I second the resort gift shop. I hate Florida water so we drink bottles exclusively in our rooms,and it's been really easy for us (or DH specifically) to run to the gift shop in our resorts and bring back a case or two. Only $6.

I just buy it at the gift shop as well. I used my AP discount a few times and it was around $6.

As mentioned above: Garden Grocer. They have been a good service for my family, and the resorts are all familiar with them, so ordering and having things show up should be no drama whatsoever.

I know you expressed reticence towards Amazon, but we had a great experience using Prime Now to order cases of water. It was cheaper than our other options, and it was delivered within the 2-hour window we selected.

Just a little FYI....for some strange reason not all resorts charge $6 for a case of water. Some charge $16.99. I have no idea if the bottles are the same size or not.

Anyone ever use Publix delivery? Garden grocer seems to mark up each of their grocery items significantly.

I know you expressed reticence towards Amazon, but we had a great experience using Prime Now to order cases of water. It was cheaper than our other options, and it was delivered within the 2-hour window we selected.
I have never used Prime. So you order that once you arrive? Do you have to be there for it to be delivered? Thanks!

I placed two orders last Oct. One was from Staples to Pop Century and it was there behind the check in desk when we arrived. We had a split stay and I ordered water from Amazon (from Office Depot) for delivery to Saratoga Springs and that order NEVER showed up. So I am leery to try Amazon again. We will be at POFQ for 9 days. I guess I could place an order with Garden Grocer too. ?????? Any suggestions? THANKS!!!

Personally, I would buy a case or 2 from the gift shop (Jackson Square) at POFQ. They are $6.99 for twenty-four 12oz bottles.

I have never used Prime. So you order that once you arrive? Do you have to be there for it to be delivered? Thanks!
Do you have an Amazon Prime membership? If not, it wouldn't be worth the cost to get one just to be able to use Prime Now.

If you do have a Prime membership, Prime Now requires a minimum order of $20, but there's a $10 off promo code for your first order.

They currently have 24-packs of Dasani for $4.13, along with many other options.

I believe you can schedule the order for a 2-hour time window either the day before or day of delivery. Our order was just delivered to Bell Services, who then delivered it to us when we were in our room.

Last edited:
Do you have an Amazon Prime membership? If not, it wouldn't be worth the cost to get one just to be able to use Prime Now.

If you do have a Prime membership, Prime Now requires a minimum order of $20, but there's a $10 off promo code for your first order.

They currently have 24-packs of Dasani for $4.13, along with many other options.

I believe you can schedule the order for a 2-hour time window either the day before or day of delivery. Our order was just delivered to Bell Services, who then delivered it to us when we were in our room.
Yes we have prime. Ok I'll just use this! THANKS!! I'll order the night before we leave since we land at 8:30 A.M.

Yes we have prime. Ok I'll just use this! THANKS!! I'll order the night before we leave since we land at 8:30 A.M.
Fingers crossed it works out for you!

They have quite a few products besides water if you poke around a bit.

We ordered some yogurt and juice, and that was delivered in its own cooler bag with an ice pack to keep it cold. We were very impressed with them - I hope you have a similar experience.

I'm happy you're giving Amazon a second chance. They're usually really great when it comes to customer service.

I've always picked up a case of 24 Zephyrhills for $3.99-$4.99 at Publix or Super Target. If I wanted to spend $7 or $8 on a case of water bottles I'd rather pick up some Evian.

Just a little FYI....for some strange reason not all resorts charge $6 for a case of water. Some charge $16.99. I have no idea if the bottles are the same size or not.

Curious if youcan you tell me which resorts charge more? We payed $6 for the 12 oz bottles at CR, BC, and BWI over the last two years. I can't remember what GF charged as I haven't stayed there since 2014. Not that a decision over water bottles would change where I stayed, but it would be good to know ahead of time to make alternate plans for getting water.

Curious if youcan you tell me which resorts charge more? We payed $6 for the 12 oz bottles at CR, BC, and BWI over the last two years. I can't remember what GF charged as I haven't stayed there since 2014. Not that a decision over water bottles would change where I stayed, but it would be good to know ahead of time to make alternate plans for getting water.
All the value resorts. I'm pretty sure that it's the larger 16oz bottles. I looked back at a picture that I have.

I'm happy you're giving Amazon a second chance. They're usually really great when it comes to customer service.

I've always picked up a case of 24 Zephyrhills for $3.99-$4.99 at Publix or Super Target. If I wanted to spend $7 or $8 on a case of water bottles I'd rather pick up some Evian.
Yeah I am going to try the Prime delivery. If we drive or use fly and use a car service we always stop at a grocery store too.

Fingers crossed it works out for you!

They have quite a few products besides water if you poke around a bit.

We ordered some yogurt and juice, and that was delivered in its own cooler bag with an ice pack to keep it cold. We were very impressed with them - I hope you have a similar experience.
Yes I saw some other items I would like to get too!!!

I have used Amazon prime the last 3 trips and will definitely be using them again when we go in July. I always get snacks for the room and juices/waters for the fridge, way cheaper than Garden Grocer and the resort shops. Also I personally have always received really good customer service from amazon! Good luck!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter