best place to meet Robin Hood?

tashybea

Mad about the mouse
Hi Guys,
I have been a lurker on these boards for a few months and just wanted to say a BIG thanks for all the great tips i have picked up on here.

From reading people's fab trip reports, i see that quite a few people have managed to meet and have their photo with Robin Hood. He is a great favourite of ours and my DF is dying to meet him. We've never seen him on previous trips and was wondering where the best place to meet him is?

Thanks in advance.

I have seen him a few times at Lucky Nugget, but you could always ask at City Hall where he will be & they should be able to find out for you.

Hi

The only time we've seen Robin Hood he was behind the carousel towards its a small world. The sherriff and the two lady mice (suzie and perla??)were with him. But I agree City Hall might know.

Good luck.

Hi tashybea,
Elaine, Jackie, Elaine and Reid welcome you to the DLP DIS board :goodvibes

We are a friendly bunch here so please join in on any other thread or if you have a number of questions then just start a new thread for each

If you have not had a look yet, DLP posting rules are here
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1477038,
DIS posting guidelines can be found here
http://www.wdwinfo.com/guidelines.htm

I've only met Robin Hood once, he was greeting everyone at the Lucky Nugget character lunch. I think I might have seen him on the Character Express once too.

i have seen him in cafe mickey and also on the character express (now minnies party train or whatever).

In July he was in the Good Morning Main Street USA parade (10:15am) a good two or three times, I think they stop by the castle for photographs etc., then we saw him and Friar Tuck in the Belle Notte area one morning as well - my three got their first picture taken with him, no one else was around.

Thanks Guys for all the replies. Asking at City Hall, sound's like a good bet! Fingers crossed that we get to meet him!

We've met Robin Hood in both The Lucky Nugget and Cafe Mickey. We've also come across him in the park.

Hope you get lucky :wizard: he's my favourite after Mickey! :love:

We met him in the Lucky Nugget and have also seen him on what used to be the Character Express now Minnie's party train.

Strange I don't think we've ever met him in the character restaurants but we did come across him in Fantasyland in Nov. 07, the characters were just out and about. :)
n1415767754_30050457_1390.jpg

When we went he was on toon train every day. as was peter pan, which i thought was funny as ben always comments that they both (have the same costume) and... is robin hood dressed as peter pan? haha :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter