Best place to keep Room Key at parks.

Caltha

Mouseketeer
I know this sounds like a silly question, but I am a newbie to WDW. Is the room key something your best wearing around your neck on one of those straps with a clip on it for easier acess, or can you not do this. What do you do with it for easy acess and so you don't lose it. I don't want to have to hunt through the backpack for it all the time.

I have seen people wearing them in holders around their necks. I personally put mine in my front pocket with my drivers license and a credit card. I have never lost it this way and it has always been easily accessible.

I always keep my roomkey in my purse. Although we using allow charging on our cards, I rarely do so it's kept safe and sound in my purse.

Hope that helps! :)

I have a passport holder that I carry (it's all I carry in to the parks) and there's room for my key, AP, my DDE card, and some $$. I love having my hands free and not having to worry about keeping things dry etc.

So, is the room key not a plastic card, is it a actual key. All room keys for resorts here in Australia are a plastic Card.
I thought that you could have your dining pass and park passes put onto the one.
I am soooooooo confused about what we get here. We have park passes and dining. Is it all on one card, or what should I get??

I always keep my Resort ID & my MYW pass in my plastic lanyard holder. I have never had any problems with it, so I will continue to put it in there everytime I go back to WDW.

The room key is similar to a credit card. I carried a messenger bag that had a zipper pocket on the front, most likely for a cell phone, I put my card there. It was easily accesible for FP, dining etc. The card was my room key, dining plan card and park entrance card.

I use one of the small waterproof cases to carry my cards and DL and a bit fo cash in at the parks.I have a skull chain that I clip to a beltloop then just put it in my pocket. Dw wears hers with the strap it came with around her neck.

I keep my room key, driver's license, and small amount of cash in a plastic lanyard holder. I like having free hands and I'm able to enter the park gate quickly without having to go thru bag check.

Usually we keep our cards in our wallets. This year I went to Staples and purchased a card holder that hangs around your neck for $4 so I won't have to bring my purse with me. I'm probably not going to hang it around my neck because I carry a backpack, but it will be in the holder in the backpack for quick access.

it is a credit card-type key. and i agree that a front pocket is a great place for it.

I kept mine and our DS4's in my fanny pack. DH kept his in his jean pocket.

I keep ours (I take control of everyone's cards...can't leave anything to chance!!!) in a zippered pocket in my fanny pack.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter