• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best Place to go out and party @ Disney?

DISNEY4TROY

Disney is super duper
Hey, where's the best place to go (other than drinking in the parks) to go out, have fun (after 8pm HAHA) and get drunk w other people my age-other than my brothers and sister loll:cutie: I'm don't want to go out of DW grounds if I don't have to..or have to party with old ppl (no offence to old ppl:cool2:).

So, Where do I go? Thanks!

LOL, that is a good question, i have asked it in other thread before, but never got a good response, i never thought about asking it in the college thread, i hope you get some good responses, i do know that downtown disney can be pretty fun while drinking, but we never really ran into anybody else down to have fun like us:confused3

I'm not a big partier but I did go out with my coworkers a few times. We went to House of Blues at Downtown Disney - good music, lots of fun, but around 11:30 it gets SUPER crowded.. like you can hardly move. lol We also went to Jellyrolls at Disney's Boardwalk, which I highly recommend!! It's a dueling piano bar and is sooo much fun. Then there's CityWalk at Universal. I only went there once to a karaoke bar for a friend's bday - Rising Star I think it was called? It was pretty fun! The bday girl and I sang womanizer.. haha And they have a full band backing you up which is pretty cool.

Millers Ale House is a regular place for a lot of CMs. I'm not sure how party-licious it is the one time I went it was more of a hang out type thing. It is off site but it is only like a block away from the downtown disney sign.

Keep in mind i still have yet to do cp, but from what i remember the beach club in pleasre island was always a hot spot for me. Although pleasure island isnt as fun as it used to be!

Keep in mind all clubs are closed at DTD. The only remaining Dance Club on property is Atlantic Dance on the Boardwalk. Other on property social hang outs were mentioned: House of Blues and Jellyrolls. Near by hang outs include Ale House (mentioned) and Kitty O'Sheas (karaoke). City Walk is also a good option, but you have to pay to park there and the drive is a little longer than I would want from the Disney area.

well this is actually on disney property but really close, B Dubs [Buffalo Wild Wings] CP's hangout there on wednesday nights

Jellyrolls is always a good time, it's always fun. I try to go at least once a month. There's no cover for cast members, but since its disney property, drinks are kinda expensive. But its my favorite place to hang out with my friends and drink.

I actually haven't been to HoB yet (except for their outside bar), but I've heard its fun. I have gotten drinks at the PI Live bars outside, and listened to the cover bands they have playing at DtD.

Outside of disney, Ale House is my favorite bar. It's a sports bar, so on game nights its super crowded. Also, they have Ladies Night every Tuesday (ladies drink FREE 9-midnight). I'm actually going there tomorrow night with a bunch of my co-workers for our monthly work outing. I've been to B-Dubs too, Wednesday might is karoake night, so its always a great time too.

As a visitor some of these places can be hard to travel around to but as a CP these were the hot spots...Jellyrolls the piano bar at Boardwalk is sooo much fun! Dance Hall across from there can be fun if you have a big group to hang out with. Wednesday nights, as someone else mentioned, is Buffalo Wild Wings night. Sunday nights CPs go to DTD to House of Blues. The place is almost always wall to wall for the Industry night, it's like a club, big party spot that night. There's a bigger club/bar type place at Coronado that I've never been too. Also, for CPs, there's the party bus that runs almost every night, and for a flat rate covers the venue cover and travel to a from bars or clubs all over Orlando.

What night of the week is that?

Sunday....I think Tuesday or Wednesday nights there's a special night too but I've never been then. There are a couple concerts there a few times a month too and I've heard those are fun too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter