Best place to get tickets

westcliffemom

Sometimes, I'm Pooh-brained!
With all the price increases/discounts unavailable, what's the best place to get a 4 day hopper? Outside at one of the brokers? At the Disney store? Any ideas?

Call me at work anytime after 2PM today to place your order.

Hurry though Disney has raised its gate prices and I can only honr the old prices today.

Regards, Omar

1-800-841-2837

This is the e-mail I got today . This is maple leaf Tickets and I have read some good things about them on the boards and other web sites . I've never used them but I put order on credit card Card and Omar said they would go out Mon. I paid $216.00 for adult 5 day hopper and $174. for child .But it looks like you have to call today Sun to get these prices 9-8.

I checked around everywhere imaginable for the best prices. The discounted prices seem to just be $2 or $3 apart.

For our last three trips, we bought 4-day hoppers and found that buying the tickets at check-in at the hotel with the Disney Club card is the most convenient and the discount is not much different than the discounters.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter