Best place to get swimsuits?

caligirl06

Earning My Ears
We need some good swimsuits for ds (7), dd (5), dd (3), and ds (1). We live in California so we go to the beach and pool year round and they use their swimsuits so much that they end up getting grungy and worn out pretty fast. We need some nice quality new ones for our Disney trip because we will spend a lot of time at the resort pool and probably go to a water park or two. Any suggestions of where to get them? Thanks!

My girls won't wear them anymore, but back in the day when they would wear what I bought, I found that Lands End swimsuits held up very well. My kids are in the pool all summer long.

I've had good luck with gap suits for boys.

I have always been impressed with lands end. Thats all my kids have.

I'm El Cheapo, so I usually hit Kmart.

They usually have suits 40% off, which means I can get a couple for each kid without breaking the bank. DD likes to have a 2 piece and 1 piece, DS likes cool shorts. They outgrow their suits every year, so I try to save where I can.

I have 3 kids - 2 girls and a boy. LOVE Lands End. Shipping is free and the offer some great sales (just finished a 30% off sale). Their stuff lasts and it's age appropriate too.

Most of ours are Target/Old navy/Gap. But we only wear them heavily for 3 months a year. I'd look at Lands End if I were you - Sears sells some in store but more selection online. Often on sale.

LLBean suit lasted 2 years for DD, and we have a pool and their summer day camp has a lake and pool. I will buy LLBean again for her in a heartbeat.

I just bought Lands End trunks for my son because he is super skinny and they have the built in button/elastic system instead of just a string to pull super tight and to have to keep tying.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter