Best place to get sweatshirts/

slkant

Mouseketeer
I would like to get some sweatshirts for our upcoming trip. I looked at disneyshopping.com but wasn't that excited about the selection. I would like some with classic Disney characters. Any suggestions on where to look for a good selection in both child and adult sizes??? Help!

If you go to disneyshopping.com, they have an area where you can design your own shirt. If you just type "design" and do a search on the site, you'll get to it. They have tons of characters to choose from. I just made t-shirts for our familiy's trip. I don't know if you can do sweatshirts or just t-shirts but it might be worth a look. :)

I wish they had an option for custom sweatshirts. I didn't see anything--just t-shirts.

I agree with Kathyrn, zazzle is the best! They have the best selection of vintage Mickey stuff!

JC Penney's last year had some Disney adult sweatshirts during their After Thanksgiving sale.

I got our 2 DD's Sweatshirts at the Disney store, and they're beautiful. They aren't getting them until Christmas, so I don't know how they wash yet. But they're of good thick quality. One is purple (Ariel), and the other is pink(3 Princesses). I paid $20 on sale for each, and I thought this was a great price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter