Best place to get some good sushi...not Kimonos

chemteacher03

Mouseketeer
Where would be the best place in Disney World to get some good sushi? I've been thinking about either Tempura Kiku or else Wolfgang Puck's Grand Cafe Sushi Bar.

So what you're asking is, "What is the SECOND best place to get sushi?" :)

Where would be the best place in Disney World to get some good sushi? I've been thinking about either Tempura Kiku or else Wolfgang Puck's Grand Cafe Sushi Bar.

If you're looking for sushi for your upcoming trip I don't think Tempura Kiku will have reopened yet.

My sushi lovers enjoy it at California Grill.

I'm confused.....why not Kimonos? It is the best sushi in WDW. In fact, some of the best Japanese that I've ever had. Kimonos is a Must for this family of sushi lovers. We even get take-out to have sushi snacks in our room (we stay Swan / Dolphin)

That said, next best is CG with the sushi bar at Puck's third, Mitsukoshi (Japan pavillion) a fairly distant last place due to pre-making their rolls & such to meet the volume needs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter