Best place to get a giant cinnamon roll?

mrsmoku

Mouseketeer
Where is the best place to get one of those giant cinnamon rolls in the parks (preferably MK)?

I think we got one at the MSB last year but it wasn't good at all and it was a fresh batch. I always get one in DL and they are heavenly so I'd love to find one at WDW.

Not MK, but Starring Rolls in DHS has delicious/huge cinnamon rolls :)

Where is the best place to get one of those giant cinnamon rolls in the parks (preferably MK)?

I think we got one at the MSB last year but it wasn't good at all and it was a fresh batch. I always get one in DL and they are heavenly so I'd love to find one at WDW.

Gaston Tavern has one. You may or may not like it though. We liked the one at MK bakery. We were excited to try the new one. It was so dry and was not warm. It does not have the layers of cinnamon goo throughout. The icing was ok. I preferred the bakery icing better. But the roll was yuck. We bought one to share and planned to buy more if we liked it. It was our first and last. Maybe you will have better luck then us.

Gaston Tavern has one. You may or may not like it though. We liked the one at MK bakery. We were excited to try the new one. It was so dry and was not warm. It does not have the layers of cinnamon goo throughout. The icing was ok. I preferred the bakery icing better. But the roll was yuck. We bought one to share and planned to buy more if we liked it. It was our first and last. Maybe you will have better luck then us.

That's exactly what mine tasted like. Hopefully we just got bad batches. I don't know about maple. I hold a torch for cream cheese icing but I may try it.

My family and I all LOVE the cinnamon rolls at Gaston's Tavern. Maybe because we are Canadian....but we love Maple flavour :)

We were looking forward to the rolls at Gaston's Tavern on our last visit, and they were disappointing, mainly because they weren't hot and somewhat dry. We would have preferred Cinnabon at the mall. I'm hoping that they improve - our visit was not too long after they opened. We did like the setting, though!

We thought the same thing about the Gastons rolls. I can say, though, that at $4, it's probably the best value of any snack at Disney.

We had the ones at gastons in January. Hot and gooey and yummy! We shared two between the four of us. I did not know they had maple frosting. I dont remember a very strong maple taste at all. Thats a bummer to hear others are getting cold dry rolls. We were looking forward to having them again.

We had the ones at gastons in January. Hot and gooey and yummy! We shared two between the four of us. I did not know they had maple frosting. I dont remember a very strong maple taste at all. Thats a bummer to hear others are getting cold dry rolls. We were looking forward to having them again.

ohhh! hopefully I get one like yours!

Same here. The other day, out of nowhere, I told my wife I couldn't wait to go back and get another cinnamon roll. I don't know why it popped into my head, but I just started thinking about them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter