Best place to get a frozen alcoholic beverage?

frannn

<font color=blue>please stop the madnesssss alread
We usually don't drink on our trips, but I'd like to try a frozen beverage or two in August. We will have the TIW card this trip, so we are open to drinks with dinner, while just strolling in a park, or at our resort (AS Movies). What would be the least pricey but sweet and tasty?

Don't know of too many places that serve Frozen drinks. I guess we need to get out and explore more, but we love the Grey Goose Slushies and the Grand Marnier Slushies from the France Pavilion; and the Fiesta Margarita from the Mexico margarita stand.

Don't know about the value resorts but the mods and deluxes serve a frozen type slush alcohol drinks at the pool bars....

The best bar I have been to at Disney is Paridiso 37. They have excellent drinks and I belive Frozen Margiarttas (not sure what else but I think their drink menu is online). It is at DTD.
Have fun!

The pool bar at ASMo has frozen drinks. I always felt that there wasn't much alchohol in them for the price. I think you will find most of the drinks are at least $9 or more. I like the peach snap at the cart in China, and the Sultans colado at the stand outside Morocco. They actually pour the liquor into the frozen slush mix at Morocco thus making for a stronger drink.

My favorite is the Italian Margherita served at the Tutto Italia kiosk in the Italy pavilion of Epcot. It's grappa, limoncello and lime juice, and I think it's tastier and more refreshing than any of the frozen beverages in the France or Mexico pavilions.

Go to the Poly pool bar, order a Piña Colava, find a seat on the beach to watch Wishes.

The Dole-Whip with 6oz of Wray and Nephew overproof Jamaican rum added is about the most perfect frosty beverage conceived by man.

Disney will only do half the work for you on this one though, you have to smuggle (bootleg) the rum in yourself. Thankfully it's clear so you have options. Baby bottles are an obvious choice. Water bottles, another natural choice. If we go into the park on days with EMH I load the ol' camelback.

:wizard: Fiesta margaritas from the kiosk in Mexico is our all-time favorite!!! Second place goes to the Pina Colava from CBR pool bar, but I think you can get them at the pool bars at most resorts....yummy!!

ETA: I just checked out the blog of the 10 best frozen drinks and found Mangled Margarita!!!! A combo of frozen margarita and frozen sangria....Now I can't wait to get back and try it!!!

I agree with the slush but I have to add the avocado margarita in Mexico! Yum!!!

The only frozen drink with any semblance of alcohol is the sangria swirl at Paradiso 37. Every other WDW frozen drink (I don't count the avocado margarita as frozen) is pretty much as waste of good money.

The grey goose lemonade in france is my fave! The italian margarita in italy is ok but nowhere near enough alcohol for that big cup. The Peach Snap at the tea cart in China is strong and really good!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter