Best place to eat

kathleen simpson

Earning My Ears
This will be our first trip to WDW.
I ask my DD what special food she wanted to eat while we were there , she said Ribs, Steak, and Pizza.
We are on the Dinning plan. Would love some suggestions.

For Dining Plan choices, you can consider these: (Being your first trip, I will try not to bombard you with Dis Board acronymns)

Ribs:
Flame Tree BBQ in Animal Kingdom
Fairfax Fare in Hollywood Studios
Trail's End or the Hoop Dee Doo Revue at Fort Wilderness

Steak:
Can be found at many Table Service restaurants. Among the better/more popular are:
Le Cellier in Epcot
Teppan Edo in Epcot
Brown Derby in Hollywood Studios
Yachtsman Steakhouse at the Yacht Club Resort
California Grill at the Contemporary Resort
Flying Fish at the Boardwalk
Citricos at the Grand Floridian Resort

Pizza:
This can depend on the style of pizza that you are looking for. I prefer thin crust, New Haven style pizza. While not exactly the same, a similar style can be found at:
Via Napoli in Epcot
Wolfgang Puck Cafe/Express in Downtown Disney
California Grill at the Contemporary Resort (called "Flatbreads" there).
Much of the rest of Disney World serves thicker, commercial crust pizzas more in line with a Boboli store-bought crust with sauce and cheese. Not my thing.

Steak:
Le Cellier in Epcot ---- completely overrated. I didnt enjoy my steak here.
Teppan Edo in Epcot ---- my filet mignon at Teppan was far better than the steak i had at Le Cellier! Very delish.
California Grill at the Contemporary Resort ---- the BEST steak ever!!! :)

Pizza:
Via Napoli in Epcot---- the BEST pizza in disney for sure. SO GOOD.
Wolfgang Puck Cafe/Express in Downtown Disney ---- VERY GOOD pizza here. Loved it.
California Grill at the Contemporary Resort (called "Flatbreads" there). ---- LOVED the flat bread/pizza at Cali Grill. Very very tasty!

kathleen simpson said:
This will be our first trip to WDW.
I ask my DD what special food she wanted to eat while we were there , she said Ribs, Steak, and Pizza.
We are on the Dinning plan. Would love some suggestions.

Fultons had this filet mignon with bearnaise.(like cheese) sauce & blue crab on top. Mmmmm. Amazing. And I hear they are on the dining plan now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter