Best place to eat Downtown Disney

I think the Italian at Portabello's is pretty darn good, and Raglan Road gets a vote from me for just being a fun place to eat with some pretty decent food (though I usually go all appetizers rather then apps and entree).

Wow Portabello's overlooks the lagoon. What a nice choice. I'll check out the menu! ::yes::

Bottom of my list TRex and Rainfprest. I guess they think the theme overcomes poor service and food
Top choice is Raglan Road. Great food, theme and service

I'm probably the only one ... but I really do love Bongos. I love the atmosphere and I think the food is delicious.

LOL you're so cute. The only one who likes Bongos. LOL. I just checked out there menu and it looks pretty good! Cuban food! It's definitely and option!
:upsidedow

I have reservations for Portobello and Bongos for my trip in November, both of which I have never eaten in before.. Hoping I'm not disappointed...

This is going to be harder than I thought :scratchin
I can't decide! Everything looks so good and I'm so excited!!

I have reservations for Portobello and Bongos for my trip in November, both of which I have never eaten in before.. Hoping I'm not disappointed...

Hmmm...Bongos is starting to grow on me. :flower:

Those sound like two good choices. Have a wonderful time!

Just remember that if you are driving there is a parking problem as many of the parking lots are closed due to the construction going on in DTD. Best bet would be to take a Disney bus from a resort. I have also read of folks parking at POR and taking the boat to DTD.

in order of preference.....of those we tried.....

Best
Raglan Road....everything was fabulous, especially the food
EOS....I know it is just a counter service but yum
WP upstairs.....great food, ok service and atmosphere
Fultons.....so-so food quality, prices way too high for what you get
Rainforest/T-Rex way too loud and chaotic to even notice the food quality.
Worst

I would love to try T-Rex! They have no reservations left for Nov 9th :worried:

Did you call them directly ? I've read multiple times on the boards that they still have tables even if there are none on Disney's website. Just an FYI but the we were in DTD that weekend last year and it was mobbed. Holiday weekend plus the end of F & W so be prepared.;)

Did you call them directly ? I've read multiple times on the boards that they still have tables even if there are none on Disney's website. Just an FYI but the we were in DTD that weekend last year and it was mobbed. Holiday weekend plus the end of F & W so be prepared.;)

Thanks I'll try calling to see what's available. I am going at the end of F&W too.

Another vote for Raglan Road here. The dinner and service were fabulous, along with the live band and Irish step dancers. We will be returning for sure. The steak was delicious, our server was extremely friendly and always made sure drinks were full, and you have to have dessert!!

546010_970367219496_1690936877_n.jpg

There is a Planet Hollywood!!

Went there once a long time ago--food was pretty good actually, but the MUSIC (and I use that term loosley) was mind numbingly loud.

There is also a House of Blues restaurant in DD-I couldn't help but notice it hasn't yet been mentioned:)

We also dined there a few times in the past--pretty ordinary in every way.

I really enjoyed both places! The atmosphere is great and the food was good too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter