• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best Place to eat Breakfast

Disneynutzfamily

Earning My Ears
We are going back to Disney in December for The Christmas party. The morning of the party we would like to eat breakfast somewhere. Where is the best place to have breakfast? It doesn't have to involve characters but if so that is fine. :earsgirl:

How about Ohana at the Polynesian??

This is one of my favorites. The atmosphere is great, the food is served family style and great, and the character interaction is wonderful.

If you are going to Magic Kingdom that day, you can just hop back on the Monorail!

Good luck in your decision! :wave:

we really enjoyed our wcc breakfst...imo not a whole lot can be done to really ruin breakfst ( except burn it natch)but we liked the skillet and the mood was fun . we ate around 10 and lingered. we also like the trails's end buffet as it is reasonable and has always been good for the 20 yrs we have been going there

I'll give you not one, but three (and, IMO, you can't go wrong with any of these choices):

Boma--It's a breakfast buffet, sure, but with a twist. If you want to get a bit adventurous, this is the place for you, with several African-inspired selections. And, if all you want is hearty traditional English (and, by extension, American) breakfast fare, all that is here as well, including an omelette station. (FYI--they also serve a traditional Japanese breakfast here as well--though I didn't try it.)

Crystal Palace--Another breakfast buffet, but certainly a top notch buffet, and one with characters, to boot. Also, if you can get your ADR for first thing in the morning, right after they've opened up, and you don't wait around to interact with every single character there (Pooh characters, BTW), you just might be able to get a meal in and then line up at the entrance to Tomorrowland, say, thereby getting in line for your favorite attraction before the park even officially opens. (And when I say "getting in line", I mean lining up at the roped off entrance to the Magic Kingdom land of your choice.)

Kona Cafe--A charming, relaxed atmosphere at the Poly which is, of course, on the monorail line. And I'm convinced nothing beats starting your day off with some Tonga Toast, some sausage, and a divine cup of Kona press-pot coffee.

Anyway, HTH!! :)

We like 1900 Park Fare for breakfast at GF. Off-site our favorite is Perkins near the shopping center. Del

The Crystal Palace is the best! Even though it's a buffet, it's awsome! I can't wait to go back there in june. :sunny:

We have eaten at Chef Mickey's for dinner and have done Ohana but which would you choose for breakfast Kona cafe or Chef Mickey's? :earsgirl:

Concourse Steakhouse or Boatwrights. Both have great Eggs Benedict. CS has it with asparagus. Now you know you are eating healthy if you have asparagus for breakfast.

Cape May also has a very nice breakfast. Good character interaction & food is also good. :Pinkbounc

My favorite breakfast is at CP. Yummm!! Dh would say Boma. My kids love the cinnamon rolls from the Main St. Bakery in MK. Go figure.

Crystal Palace all the way. That french toast - YUMMY! And the best part is if you get an early ressie, you can take pictures of your family in front of the castle with NO ONE ELSE THERE! The picture looks like you have the whole park to yourself. :flower:

Thanks for all the great info. and choices. I think we are going to hit the Kona cafe. I really want to try the coffee. thanks again :earsgirl:

Our favorite two breakfast spots are Kona Cafe at the Polynesian and Boatwrights at Dixie Landings. In fact, it's a tradition for us on our first full day to have breakfast at Kona and hit the Magic Kingdom right afterwards.

We also like Fresh at the Dolphin and Garden Grove at the Swan.

PamNC

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter