Best place to consign RV in FL

Pineapple Princess

Mouseketeer
HI!
I have been trying for 3 years to sell my 5th wheel on my own and it is not working. I have had 6 people want it but their financing fell through. I am starting to look into consigning it because I want it gone. I also have heard that some places that consign will help with financing.

Does anyone know of a good place to consign in FL? I am in the Tampa area but will travel a few hours if there is a really good place. I guess I am worried about being taken. I have already had people promise to sell my RV, and they took my money and delivered nothing in return. I am beyond frustrated with all of this.

Thank you for your suggestions.

Did you try calling Lazy Days to see if they could help direct to someone that may be able to help you?
I don't know, but I think it is a good place to start since they are basically in your back yard.

Did you try calling Lazy Days to see if they could help direct to someone that may be able to help you?
I don't know, but I think it is a good place to start since they are basically in your back yard.

Yep, called them. They don't cosign and they suggested RVT.com (my 5th wheel has been listed there for 3 years.) and Craigslist (which we have again, tried for 3 years.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter