Best Place To Check In For Good Boarding Number?

You can get to the ports b4 boarding from the airport if you fly in the night b4. We are flying in the night b4 our cruise & staying at the Hyatt MCO. In the morning, we check in at the ME welcome desk & take the 1st DCL bus at 9:45 am to the port.

First time cruiser here... we are staying at the Hyatt at MCO too (flying in night prior). I called Disney to find out what time the first bus leaves the next morning and I thought that she said 10:30... She said they don't assign you a time, to just come to the welcome desk. Should the whole family go or just one to check us all in, then the rest can come down later?

First time cruiser here... we are staying at the Hyatt at MCO too (flying in night prior). I called Disney to find out what time the first bus leaves the next morning and I thought that she said 10:30... She said they don't assign you a time, to just come to the welcome desk. Should the whole family go or just one to check us all in, then the rest can come down later?
Us too! Coming in very late, after midnight, and staying at MCO Hyatt. Just me and DH. Thinking of doing same, getting to desk early....

Thanks for the information!

I believe Parrot Cay is open until 2:30 and Beach Blanket Buffet/Topsiders is open until 3:15 on embarkation day.

They do tend to guide later arrivals to BBB/Topsiders, but we've never had a problem getting seated at PC if we wanted to eat there, even when arriving at the door to the restaurant as late as 2:00-ish.

I was told & can't recall at the moment by who, that the 1st bus is around 9:45 am.

Your whole party needs to be present and ready to go to checkin for the transport to pc.

That happened to me too!!! We got in the CC line before someone was handing them out and we were one of the first couple of family's there, period. Well, I guess they started handing them out to people getting in the line AFTER we got in line and we were given some fairly high number, like a 5 or 6. I told the person that we were one of the first people in the terminal and she disappeared for a second and "magically" appeared with a number 2 boarding pass! :woohoo::wizard: So, like you said, make sure you get that number when entering the line!!
haha! So we're not the only ones that happened to!

We booked our transportation yesterday and he told me less than half an hour from port to LAX does this sound about right Quimby?
It's about a half hour drive without traffic. I can't speak about how the traffic will be at that time, but I'm just saying half hour is the LEAST amount of time it will take... yanno?

haha! So we're not the only ones that happened to!

It's about a half hour drive without traffic. I can't speak about how the traffic will be at that time, but I'm just saying half hour is the LEAST amount of time it will take... yanno?

Thanks it will be a Sunday am and we are allowing about 45 min...sounds good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter