Best place to buy ears?

crystalanne79

Earning My Ears
Where is the best place (variety-wise) to get Minnie Mouse ears in Disneyland? My daughter is super excited to pick out ears this trip. Can you still get your name put on them as well? Do you happen to know an approximate price? Thank you!

We found the best selection at the Mad Hatter shop at the beginning of Main Street, but beware, there are SO MANY cute sets of ears that she may want one per day! The Minnie ears come in headband form, also, but you can't stitch your name onto those. There are some very cute ear hats with sequins, vails, feathers, and rhinestones, too! Have fun picking out that first pair, and you should get some, too, Mom! Super cute pictures if the whole group is wearing their ears! I'm all grown up and it's still fun!!

The shop in Toontown also sells ears and yes you can get your name embroidered on them. I think the embroidery is about $ 4 to $ dollars and the ears can start about $14 and up? depending on what you get.. very basic to sequence and feathers

We found the best selection at the Mad Hatter shop at the beginning of Main Street, !

This. It seems to have to most variety. It's right next to Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln. Also it has a lot of Pressed Penny machines. Other shops have a rack or two, but this is the best I remember seeing.

World of Disney and Hatter Store near Alice in Wonderland rides are a'ight too.

Pretty much any of the major hat shops in the parks will have a pretty good selection of ear hats. I do think that the Mad Hatter (DL), Five & Dime (DCA), and World of Disney (DTD) are your best bet in terms of proximity to the entrances to the parks/resorts. In terms of embroidery, the last time I looked, the price was $4 for basic and $7 for premium per line (16 characters including spaces per line). The basic Mickey ear hat is $14, but the ones with more elaborate designs range from about $18 to $25. The basic Minnie ear hat is $18 (according to the Shop Parks App).

This year DD got her 60th anniversary ears at the Mad Hatter in Fantasyland (there is also one on Main St.). It is a smaller shop but has a good selection and not so many people. They embroidered it there as well. We also found a good selection in ToonTown and they also embroider names there.

Also.. I think the charge for the basic embroidery is $3 and the fancier ones are $7.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter