best place to buy discount park tickets

ChrystalUnicorn

Mouseketeer
Hi!! I am Canadian and our dollar is very low right now. I am trying to budget to take my kids to Disney. I am an only parent and I am trying to save any way I can. Where is the best place for me to get discounted Disney world park tickets? I need 6 day base tickets for the 4 of us. Thanks!!

While we've used Undercover Tourist in the past, it's not the best choice for Canadians right now due to our dollar (and I've priced both for comparison with exchange).
OP, if you head down to the Canadian trip forum there has been a lot of discussion about this. Right now it appears the best place for us to buy them is through AirCanadaVacations. Also, we are collecting airmiles and will have enough for one 7 day ticket before our trip. That's slow going but if you have time before you go, you can rack up the miles by following the promos. There's a thread for that on the Canadian forum as well. :)

MapleLeaf is another option plus eBates to Orbitz link. You basically have to shop around and see who has the best deal on the park ticket you are looking for.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter