Best place to buy diapers

I just had a new baby and have been using the Honest company. They had a deal for 50% off, and Zuilly had a deal for a bundle subscription. They come right to your door and include "free" wipes.

CVS. I watch their ads on www.iheartcvs.com because I can plan ahead. I just had another child about 4 months ago and I did all their diaper specials throughout my pregnancy.

For example, this week, they have $2 off a Huggies and a Huggies Wipes coupon on their website to print along with one for $1.50 off Huggies. I printed each of those and the .50. Huggies Wipes manufacturer coupon and 2 of th $3 Huggies coupons.

2 packs at 8.99 + wipes at $2.99 came to $20.97
Then I used the $10 in coupons mentioned above and $10 CVS "bucks" I earned from the last diaper purchase and I only paid .97 (& the tax). Plus I got $5 back for my next diaper deal!

We are not brand specific but I've found it's most definitely the best place to buy diapers!

I use Targets brand Up & Up and stock up when I can buy 2 bulk packages which gives me a free gift card, use target coupon, cartwheel and pay with my redcard.

I used and LOVED diapers.com. I bought diapers and large bags of wipes from them and always made free shipping. The only time I bought anywhere else was Target on a sale. I loved having the convenience of a huge box of diapers showing up on my porch instead of having to make room for them in my cart, in my car, and hauling them in from the car.
ETA: I could order one morning and have them delivered the next day and not pay shipping! Fabulous. ::woohoo::

We always used pampers until I tried target up&up brand. Love them, very similar to pampers and much cheaper.

I use Targets brand Up & Up and stock up when I can buy 2 bulk packages which gives me a free gift card, use target coupon, cartwheel and pay with my redcard.

This.

I have twin boys. I did cloth diapers for the first year and a half. I am working more now and just don't have the time to do the extra laundry that is involved. Target Up & Up brand is great. I have rarely had leaks or anything. I have stood in the diaper aisle at Target calculating Pampers/Huggies coupons with sales, but Up and Up brand always comes out for less per diaper.

Agree, but be careful where you "load up". Costco has been pretty good since their prices don't change. If you end up having a big box of 1-2s and need to move to 3s, it can be a problem.

Formula is a totally different animal. I would NEVER buy formula online. We've had issues with food items from Amazon due to the storage and shipping environment. I nursed and supplemented with Similac, which is rarely onsale. Target has a buy 3 get $5 GC deal every now and then, that's about it. Otherwise it's cheaper at Costco/Sam's.

If you can, try pumping. Most offices are required to have a nursing room. Paying $200 for a pump is a lot cheaper than formula, it's a plus for your health and the baby's.

And our current choice of wipes is Huggies One and Done. They are awesome! We keep a pack on the kitchen table.

Costco will take anything back. If you size out of them, they will take it back so there is no risk. My child stays in a size forever so that isn't a problem for me.

Most insurances in the US will pay for a pump now as well.

My dil will have her baby - my first grandchild early June and I started to look at prices in the supermarket. I just went to the diapers.com website and the diapers cost more than the supermarket even with the 20% off. I already bought 1 package not on sale - but I get 10% off (employee discount) and had $1.00 off coupon. Much better bargain even without my discount.

Also bought her the 3 pack refillable wipes package = on sale - .50 cent coupon which the store doubles and is cheaper than any other website.

I would NEVER buy formula online. We've had issues with food items from Amazon due to the storage and shipping environment. I nursed and supplemented with Similac, which is rarely onsale. Target has a buy 3 get $5 GC deal every now and then, that's about it. Otherwise it's cheaper at Costco/Sam's.

My daughter is on Similac Alimentum. I buy it online and I've never had an issue. No dented cans, or near to expiration sand the cans are always sealed. What are the additional risks I should be looking out for when buying online?

The formula is cheaper purchased by the case online than using a coupon per can in store. Alimentum is not offered in larger containers...just the 1 lb cans, so it's not sold in Costco or Sams. No generics available either.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

My daughter is on Similac Alimentum. I buy it online and I've never had an issue. No dented cans, or near to expiration sand the cans are always sealed. What are the additional risks I should be looking out for when buying online?

It's much harder to detect issues with powdered formula. If you buy the concentrated liquid, you can probably smell it if it's bad.

Our issue with online orders for formula were brought to our attention by Amazon. We've also had other orders such as baby food and lotion where you can easily tell something went wrong. It may not be an issue with Amazon. UPS could have left the baby food out in a hot warehouse, or the trucks were too hot on delivery day. Anything like that can cause the food to spoil. Lotions are the same, and can be damaged by cold temps as well.

I've also received stuff that were very close or past expiration. Not frequently, but it happens.

Also with Target once you buy a baby product they will start giving you store coupons for formula, diapers,etc.

My first baby is six weeks old and it's finally time to buy diapers. The shower presents, etc have dried up. What do you guys think the best place, generally speaking, is for diapers?

Amazon
BJs
Costco
Target
Babies R Us

Thoughts??

If you aren't devoted to one type of diaper, I would recommend trying Target diapers. We used Pampers for my first til she was probably 1 1/2-2 and they are so expensive. We tried Luvs and Huggies and had no luck. Then we tried Target and have never purchased any other type! With DD2 we used them from day 1 (with the exception of diapers that were given to us).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter