Best Place to Buy AP's on property...

dizzy_gal

Earning My Ears
I'm a local about 30 mins from WDW barring any traffic disasters on I-4. I'm going to be in the Magic Kingdom area after work tomorrow to purchase my AP and hopefully catch Wishes. I was wondering if the ticket window will be open at that time, around 7 at the latest...? or as a alternative, go to DD to buy it there OR can I purchase at one of the Magic Kingdom Resorts? Will they be open at that time...I guess the time is my concern. I know you DIS smarties will have some guidance for me - you guys are great! Tks Again!

TTC & MK tix windows will be open.

I would pick it up at Downtown Disney, there are usually no lines at guest relations there. Plus this way when you pull up to the parking lot gates, you can just flash you AP and get waived in without having to pay for parking.

If you do want to get it at the MK gate I don't think it would be an issue. Just make sure you get a receipt for your parking payment and they can refund that to you when you get you AP.

I agree about purchasing your AP at Guest Relations in Downtown Disney Marketplace. To find it just walk into Team Mickey and then make a right, because it's connected to the store.

I think that location has moved because of construction, so hopefully someone can confirm that.

The construction that moved the West Side Guest Relations was the installation of the Characters in Flight Balloon ride.

CiF ticket booth is now where West Side Guest Relations used to be.

The current location of West Side Guest Relations is at Disney Quest.

The construction that moved the West Side Guest Relations was the installation of the Characters in Flight Balloon ride.

CiF ticket booth is now where West Side Guest Relations used to be.

The current location of West Side Guest Relations is at Disney Quest.
Thanks for that information.

Honestly if you are headed to MK I would not waste time stopping somewhere else first to get the AP - get it at MK or at TTC if those windows are open (and they should be). Get a receipt when you pay for parking and they will refund it when you purchase your AP.

Liz

Honestly if you are headed to MK I would not waste time stopping somewhere else first to get the AP - get it at MK or at TTC if those windows are open (and they should be).

Yup.
That's what I was saying in my first reply (post #2) in this thread.

Get a receipt when you pay for parking and they will refund it when you purchase your AP.

Agreed. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter