Best place(s) to relax on the Dream

pnwsurfer

Earning My Ears
Just wanting to know the best place(s) on the Dream to find a sunbeam, stretch out on a lounge chair, open a book and not move for a few days. :cloud9:

Thanks!

Here is a second vote for Deck4. Thanks to the DISboards we found out about this deck. Mid afternoon there was my family of three, another family and an older couple shuffle boarding. We went up got us some lunch and took it to deck 4 and laid back. Very peaceful.

At night my favorite place is sitting right outside Meridian bar having a cocktail! It was so quiet and peaceful! Deck 4 was a great place to see the fireworks.

At night my favorite place is sitting right outside Meridian bar having a cocktail! It was so quiet and peaceful! Deck 4 was a great place to see the fireworks.

Have to totally agree with this. We stumbled upon Meridian our first night after dinner and spent every night of our cruise here. It was rarely crowded, the servers were friendly but unobtrusive, and we were able to relax and reconnect while our DD hung out in the kids club. In fact, one night I ran down to pick her up at 11:45 pm and she begged me to stay (they closed at 1am) so I let her and we went back up. :)

Just wanting to know the best place(s) on the Dream to find a sunbeam, stretch out on a lounge chair, open a book and not move for a few days. :cloud9:

Thanks!
Well we were at the back of the ship 10654 with the extended verandah. It came with two lounge chairs and two deck chairs and a table. Id have to say that the pool deck was not a place during the day to stretch out and relax.

Our verandah was the perfect spot. It wasn't loaded with people walking by, it was quiet (because everyone was at the pool). It was very relaxing. Why go poolside to relax when you have to fight to get a chair, tons of people and very busy. All I heard was the ocean and my 4 year old!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter