Best Place on Disney Magic....

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports' started by Sandyt05, Nov 19, 2012.

1. Sandyt05

Sandyt05 Earning My Ears

Where is the best place (location wise) to be on Disney Magic for the Sailing Away Party and the Pirate Party? It will be me, my husband and our 5 year old daughter.

2. clairedy6

clairedy6 Mouseketeer

Just fyi - you would probably get more replies if you posted this in the basic DCL forum:

http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9

(this one is just for trip reports)

To answer your question, it just depends on how involved you want to be in the parties IMO. Seeing as though you have a 5 year old she'd probably like to be in the middle of everything so try to go about 20 minutes early to the deck parties to get a good spot up close to the stage. She'll be closer to the characters and get to dance along with them!

If you're not into being up close and want a quieter scene, just go to deck 11. You'll still get a good view but it's less crowded (and loud). The fireworks can be seen almost anywhere on deck so you could go aft or forward to get a good view of those too with less people.

Have fun! :)

3. cw21726

cw21726 Chillest Fool on Earth

Just did this with my 4 year-old. I say right against the rope. Just get there early enough.