Best Place for Pizza

mom2prettyprincess

DIS Veteran
We are staying @ Windsor Hills and know our group will want to order pizza one night. Any suggestions on great pizza delivery?

We are staying @ Windsor Hills and know our group will want to order pizza one night. Any suggestions on great pizza delivery?

Not two miles away is the BEST pizza in Orlando (and many other places as well) Giordano's. Thick Chicago style or thin it isn't a trip to Disney/Orlando for us without at least a couple Giordano's. Great & highly recommended.

Not two miles away is the BEST pizza in Orlando (and many other places as well) Giordano's. Thick Chicago style or thin it isn't a trip to Disney/Orlando for us without at least a couple Giordano's. Great & highly recommended.

Have to agree! We're close to Chicago and Giordano's is our favorite stop for pizza in Chicago and Orlando.

Definitely Giordono's. We picked it up 3 times for dinner over our 7 night stay at Coronado Springs in early July! A medium stuffed pizza fed my family of 4 for about $21. Can't beat that! (Granted, we're not huge eaters...)

Flippers...they have a bunch of area locations.

Giordano's is good, but I'm a Chicago native so I've already had plenty to last a lifetime. For those with their own transportation, the deep dish pizza at BJ's Brewhouse on Osceola Parkway neaar John Young Parkway is superb.

My DH and I also love Giordano's, but our kids won't eat it. The night we get Giordano's, we get Pizza Hut pizza for the kids.
You can see the location of Giordano's on the left of this map:
http://www.kissimmee-us192.com/map/map2/kiss192map2.htm

If you click the link on the top of the map, you will find the location of Pizza Hut on the right.

My kids scrape off the chunky tomatoes that are on top of Giordono's stuffed pizza.

How far away from the World is Giordano's? I saw it was on 192 but I couldn't tell about how many miles down 192 it was.
Thanks,
Kathleen:cool1:

How far away from the World is Giordano's? I saw it was on 192 but I couldn't tell about how many miles down 192 it was.
Thanks,
Kathleen:cool1:

I'd say less than a mile from the road that leads to Windsor Hills or from the Sherberth entrance that leads to Animal Kingdom.

If you were going there from a WDW location, follow signs to Animal Kingdom and then Animal Kingdom Lodge. Turn left on Sherberth before arriving to Animal Kingdom Lodge, follow Sherberth to 192. Turn right on 192 and go down less than a mile and Giordono's will be on the left.

We didn't like Giordano's (the crust was not right for us). Guess I will not have to go to Chicago for deep dish pizza :lmao:

For delivery we always use Flippers pizza. :thumbsup2

-Kay

I vote for Flipper's. We eat there every trip. We usually get take out though sometimes we eat in.

My husband likes Giordano's, but the rest of the family hates it. We all love Diromio's which is on 27, about a mile south of 192. We love their thin crust, Sicilian pizza, Strombolis, and Calzones. We get take out from there at least once a week.
We also like Bruno's on 192 (it's near Orange Lake).

My vote is for Giordano's... we love that place. In fact, my DD will be turning 21 on 8/9, the day we arrive.. and guess where she wants to eat for her birthday... yep.. Giordano's! and I can't wait....:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter