Best Place for Lunch at Epcot and Dinner at MK

t1c2u

Earning My Ears
So, my cousin and I will be going to MK and Epcot and doing a quick 1 day disney trip in May for my birthday! Where is the best place to eat lunch at Epcot and dinner at MK??

Mostly we just snack around the World at Epcot but once we had lunch at Chefs de France It was very good. As far a Magic Kingdom goes Crystal Palace has a good buffet.

We will have the dinning plan, so we are trying to decide where to do out sit down dinner! I have always ever eaten at the German restaurant at Epcot. Dont get me wrong its good, I would just like to try something new!

Epcot - I think it depends on what cuisine you feel like. You could probably have a decent lunch in any World Showcase restaurant. I also like Les Chefs de France.

MK - All the TS restaurants are underwhelming to me. Crystal Palace would be my choice, but I think I'd rather take the monorail and try The Wave, Kona Cafe, or Grand Floridian Cafe.

For dinner:
MK I would prefer to ho on monoriel and do Ohana or Kona
Epcot I love Teppan edo, Via Nappoli, Le Cellier.

For lunch:
at Epcot I like La Cantina at Mexico, Lotus Blossom at China and Fish and chips fom outside Canada.

:hippie:

Both parks in one day? I'd consider counter service places then, to allow more time at attractions, travel, etc. That being said, at EPCOT I'd recommend Sunshine Seasons (Land pavilion) or Tangereine Cafe (Morocco); and at MK Columbia Harbor House, no question.

I would head over to the Poly and do either Kona or 'ohana

for lunch, I would do Via Napoli or La Hacienda in Mexico

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter