Best place for Caricatures?

synlight

Mouseketeer
I definitely want a picture done of DF and I on our honeymoon. I was wondering where is the best place to get them done? I was also wondering how long they take, and how much they cost, if anyone remembers. Tried a Google search but I couldn't find anything. THANK YOU!!! :thumbsup2

This is a great idea and keepsake. DH and I have been doing it on our last 3 trips together (one was our honeymoon as well!). I have noticed artists doing characatures outside Ye Old Christmas Shoppe in MK, and even in some resorts. We usually get ours done in DHS in a little station set up right outside the Brown Derby. The same artist has done our last 2. He is not very friendly, but does a good job. Be sure to mention it's your honeymoon if you'd like it to have a presence in your characature. Have fun and congrats!:goodvibes

Outside chef mickey is an excellent guy. He did my son on his first trip to disney when he was 18mos. It is so cute!!

My dd got a wonderful caricature done at DTD Marketplace right beside Ghiradellis(sp?). It took about 20 min. and cost approx. $25. :goodvibes

We have a tradition of getting one at Animal Kingdom. They do them at Island Mercantile.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter