Best place for breakfast that NOT in a park?!?!

SJMommy

Mouseketeer
Looking for a breakfast option(looking to make reservations.). for a day that we will not be going into a park. so looking for some yummy choices of resturants that arent inside a park!?!?? :)

Looking for a breakfast option(looking to make reservations.). for a day that we will not be going into a park. so looking for some yummy choices of resturants that arent inside a park!?!?? :)

For character meals we really like 'Ohana and the Cape May Cafe. For non-character we really like Kona.

Kona Cafe is a favorite for my family. We do breakfast there every trip.
Another good choice is Whispering Canyon Cafe, it's just so much fun, and even into their teenage years, my boys love it.

Kona Cafe for TS. The Pineapple Macadamia Nut Pancakes and Big Kahuna are our favorites.

Boma for a buffet. A very good selection of food, some with African overtones and the Frunch juice is delicious. Afterwards you can go outside and see the animals.

Wolfgang Puck Express in DTD Marketplace has a great breakfast that is an excellent value.

As a compromise, both Captain's Grill (YC) and The Wave (Contemporary) have both a breakfast menu and a smaller buffet.

For a big buffet, I think Boma is best overall for breakfast. Can't speak to menu-only restaurants but Kona always gets a lot of love here on the Dis.

We had a very enjoyable breakfast at Cape May Cafe. It was relaxing and fun. My teenage boys, my parents and I all enjoyed it.

My favorite non-park is the Boma buffet. For non-buffet I'd have to choose Captain's Grill.

Character Meals:
-1900 Park Fare
-Ohana

Non Character Meals:
-Kona
-The Wave

Boma or Kona. We really enjoy both of them with Boma a little more but Kona is easier to get to.

I try at least once a month to get to the breakfast buffet at the World Center Marriott.

we love boma for breakfast.::yes::

cape may cafe is a really great character brkfst and you can get in without a res. plenty of room for the characters to get in between the tables and they spend enough time with each table.;)

the wave is great!:wave2:

kona has been a fav for many yrs.;)

we do not like chef mickey's.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter