Best Place for Beach Pics?? Can anyone share pics?

Tink n Poohbear

Mouseketeer
I had wanted to have our VR at SP, but it's not available in the summer. I'm guessing we could still take pics there though? Any other ideas for nice pics on the beach? If you have any, would you mind posting them - I'd love to see!

My best friend got married at Sp in 2004. I oculd not attend isnce my mom was sick at the time, He sent me some prety copies of the ppics but they are not digital. I will see if I can scan them and send you copies. OIt IS very beautiful.

I am 3 glasses deep of wine so if this typin is even worse than usual that is why :)

Lots of people also love the Grand Floridian Beach.

We took engagement pix at Wilderness Lodge's beach:

031_0111.jpg

And the Polynesian's beach/Sunset Pointe:

130_0488.jpg

139_0520_1.jpg

No pics to share yet, but we're getting married at SBP, then taking pics at the Beach Club beach.

My best friend got married at Sp in 2004. I oculd not attend isnce my mom was sick at the time, He sent me some prety copies of the ppics but they are not digital. I will see if I can scan them and send you copies. OIt IS very beautiful.

I am 3 glasses deep of wine so if this typin is even worse than usual that is why :)

Sorry, OT, but this is too funny!!!:rotfl:

dawrobin is PUI!!!:rotfl2:

(PUI = posting under the influence)

I love the GF beach. We almost got married there, but then we fell in love with the WP at our planning session. So, we at least needed pics out on the beach. This pic would have been better if the sun hadn't been in our eyes (we were both squinting)

012782-0194.jpg

We had pics taken on the beach at The GF... and they are my favourite shots and well worth getting sand in my shoes and the bottom of my dress dusty for!

EST_9704.jpg

EST_9733.jpg

EST_9755.jpg

DSC_9459.jpg

These are fantastic! Thanks for sharing!

Digital love, the photo with you illuminated by the moonlight is absolutely glorious. Just breathtaking!

Sorry to hijack this thread a little - but does anyone have any tips for not getting your dress too dirty?

And would you recommend getting it professionally cleaned after a Disney wedding including beach shots and MK bridal shoot before wearing again at an at-home reception?

Everyone seems to say their dress gets filthy!!

We were married at sunset pointe, and took pictures at the poly beach.

DK03471-3-08.jpg

DK03401-3-08.jpg

DK09641-3-08.jpg

Sorry to hijack this thread a little - but does anyone have any tips for not getting your dress too dirty?

And would you recommend getting it professionally cleaned after a Disney wedding including beach shots and MK bridal shoot before wearing again at an at-home reception?

I kept mine bustled the whole day except for the ceremony, and I hitched it up when I was walking around Epcot for our pix (the sidewalks were all wet) - it didn't get very dirty at all. Plus, a professional dry cleaning can get all that out, usually. :thumbsup2

If I wanted to wear my dress again it would need to be professionally cleaned first. The bottom is filthy. Mine was bustled for all of my reception and DP. But I left the train down for my MK shoot...the bottom of my dress is BLACK.

The bottom of mine got really quite grubby so its being cleaned right now... Its not having a big preservation type of clean... just a freshen up really to get the marks off the bottom and then after our reception on Saturday I'll get it 'preserved' and packaged properly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter