Best pizza?

I had a great pizza at Wolfgang Puck's Express in Downtown Disney. I've heard great things about Via Napoli in Epcot, but haven't tried it.

We love the pizza at POR. We like a thick crust pizza, and have it a couple times every trip.

I second via Napoli. Love both the margherita and the one with cantaloupe and prosciutto.

I second via Napoli. Love both the margherita and the one with cantaloupe and prosciutto.

The Proscuitto e Melone, my absolute most favorite pizza in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD now!!:thumbsup2:thumbsup2 There's no way to describe it really, you have to try it for yourself, it is a m a z i n g...I constantly try to make a "mock" version at home on Naan bread and although it satisfies that "craving" there's just nothing like it!!
via-proc-pizza-inside.jpg

Feel free to read my entire review with photos of some of the other pizzas as well. Keep in mind the crust is different than the typical Northeastern style (NY/Philly, etc)--but it is "to die for"...::yes:: Oh did I say I recommend VN??;)

Our Via Napoli Dining Experience

Via Napoli. Without question. Although there are those who are not interested in Neapolitan style thin crust pizza. If you like crispy pizza with a very thin crust try Il Mulino at the Swan.

Wolfgang Puck's places (TS and CS) are good if you like California style pizzas.

Via Napoli!!!! I just told my DH that I was making an ADR for July. I need to go back the pizza was amazing!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Another vote for Via Napoli. It has become one of our "must dine" restaurants each trip. I also will add the service is fantastic!!!!!!

The Proscuitto e Melone, my absolute most favorite pizza in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD now!!:thumbsup2:thumbsup2 There's no way to describe it really, you have to try it for yourself, it is a m a z i n g...I constantly try to make a "mock" version at home on Naan bread and although it satisfies that "craving" there's just nothing like it!!
via-proc-pizza-inside.jpg

Feel free to read my entire review with photos of some of the other pizzas as well. Keep in mind the crust is different than the typical Northeastern style (NY/Philly, etc)--but it is "to die for"...::yes:: Oh did I say I recommend VN??;)

Our Via Napoli Dining Experience

Via Napoli for sure! and the Prosciutto e melone is the best!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter