Best pizza at Disney

Via Napoli hands down!! WPE is good too, stay away from CS pizza at the resorts.

IMG_5732.jpg
Looking at that picture I wish I can have it right now.

Here's another vote for Via Naploi!

We had the Quattro Stagioni (without the proscuitto, I'm a vegetarian) and I would eat it again in a heartbeat. So delicious!

I know I am in the minority here but I don't hate Pizza Planet's Pizza. I get the veggie and really enjoy it.

DH and I love pizza. As for the absolute best pizza I've had so far on Disney property I would have to say Via Napoli. We had the Quattro Stagioni, it is divided up into 4 sections and each section has a different topping: eggplant, artichokes, prosciutto, mushrooms. This was one of the best pizzas I've ever had.The quality of the ingredients really comes through.
DSC05512.jpg

I am not sure where you are going to be staying but if it happens to be at CBR I would also suggest their delivery pizza service: Blue Runner. Their pizza was also very good. The sauce has a great flavor and I love the pepperoni, it's very thick as opposed to thin like most places.
DSC05702.jpg

For CS, Pizza Planet is the best. Still not great by any means, but not awful - definitely better than most CS. The pizzas at the resort food courts are horrible IMO.

I love a good NY style pizza and I thought Pizza Planet was HORRIBLE. I do know there is a Chicago style place that delivers that is supposed to be delish! Giordanos.

Pizza Planet serves the same kind of pizza they serve at all CS locations. It is not NY style. It's frozen style.

We ate at Pizza Planet in September and never again. It had a pool of grease on top and mine was not cut. I asked the CM before we walked away from the counter if it was supposed to be cut and his response was "its supposed to be. there's knives at the back condiments counter" - really? can't cut it for me quick with your pizza slicer or get me a new one? To top it off, the seating area was very small and there was no place to sit. We had to pull a high top table up to the brick wall and sit on the wall to eat.

I love Via Napoli and go there at least two times per trip :woohoo: I get the four cheese pizza and have them add the red marinara sauce :dance3:

Via Napoli, definitely.

A little pricey, but worth the experience.

Also, keep in mind that whatever hotel you are staying at you can always pick up the phone and order from Pizza Hut, Papa John's, etc.

It can seem odd, but all the local pizza places can deliver anything you want to your room on the property. (I'm certain there are better local options than Pizza Hut, but their names escape me at the moment - I'm sure someone reading this can help...)

Disney doesn't go out of their way to let you know this, of course, but many local restaurants of all styles are available for delivery to your room.

I love a good NY style pizza and I thought Pizza Planet was HORRIBLE. I do know there is a Chicago style place that delivers that is supposed to be delish! Giordanos.

This. I tried a few places for pizza while on property (though not Via Napoli), and only glanced at Pizza Planet's fare before walking out in disgust, but the winner here I think is Giordanos - if, that is, you are willing to have it delivered to the resort.

Via Napoli is pretty good...its a chain...so it doesn't satisfy the "hometown" pizza bug for those of your from the northeast or chicago...but not too bad

All other pizza should be avoided like plague...

you should not be looking for pizza at WDW if at all possible.

The room service pizza at BLT is freakin' FANTASTIC!!!:goodvibes
EDIT!!!! Check that, it was GOD AWEFUL this past weekend! I don't know WHAT happened but it was AWEFUL! I ate only one slice and that was only because I was starving. I would have preferred Dominoes or any other budget chain to that junk. ICK! VERY unimpressed!

Hands down, VN has the best pizza on Disney property. I also liked the pizza delivery at Poly and AS Sports.

If you are looking for a truly good pizza for dinner, then try VN. If you are looking for something quick, then Pizza Planet isn't that bad.

I haven't had good pizza anywhere in Disney, but then again I am from chicago so my expectations are very high.

I edited my post above. The pizza we had at BLT in Nov of 2010 was NOT what we had 2 nights ago. YUCK. YUCK YUCK YUCK! You could see through the cheese layer and it as so blah and bland. Never again.

I'll have to duck on this one too but I'm NOT a fan of Chicago-style pizza. There ARE other kinds that are worthy of praise, just not to someone from Chicago. ;)

Via Napoli is pretty good...its a chain...so it doesn't satisfy the "hometown" pizza bug for those of your from the northeast or chicago...but not too bad

All other pizza should be avoided like plague...

you should not be looking for pizza at WDW if at all possible.

I never heard the "its a chain" accusation about Via Napoli before.
Where do you get that information?

How is Mama Melrose's pizza? We're eating here to take advantage of Fantasmic pkg.

Our favourite pizza onsite is Wolfgang Puck Express. I believe its considered CS. Absolutely delicious. Actually the only pizza we liked was WPE.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter