BEST Pizza and Italian Take Out?????

• Thread starter pixie dust gal!
  • Start date
P

pixie dust gal!

One thing the kids really missed on previsous stays was a good pizza and a good hot-italian sub......

Anyone know of a great pizza place? Being from NY, we are spoiled and would love to grab a pizza this upcoming trip.

Hopefully, someone will have some suggestions...........

Thank you all, as always.

PDG

I prefer Flipper's Pizza when I'm in the park areas. They have one in Old Town, by Sea World, and by Universal off Kirkman rd. Look it up in the phone book when you're down here, they deliver I believe.

Unless the quality has seriously declined since I last sampled it, the best pizza is to be fopund at the Portofino Bay Hotel at Sal's Market Deli (which has the better oven) and Splendido Pizzeria.

Thank you Rocketman..... I will ask around about Flippers.

Kelly, you are right. Sal's is wonderful. Both times we stayed at PBH we brought pizza back to our room. We ate at Sal's too - the pizza maker extaordinaire is amazing guessing where people are from. He was amazing. He guessed that there was a trace of a "NY accent" but that I was "more from upstate now". The other workers were shaking their heads in disbelief again at how good he is. Anyway, getting back on track, the pizza was great. But, I am looking for a place that will deliver when we get back to our room. Any suggestions?????????

Debbie:D

Flippers was surprisingly good, and fast and hot! I got some coupons in the Orlando booklet at the hotel, got a great medium pizza delivered to our door for about 9 dollars. They give you more coupons with the order like Pizza Hut does. My son bugged me to call them every night we were there!

Msssssssssssssssss. Robin,

Coming from a native NYer, Flippers' it is. Isn't it silly with how many eateries/restaurants around, they just want a pizza at night? Oh well........ Thank you for the tips w/the coupons.

Have not forgotten about the pix. My foot is getting better and I go to the ortho tomorrow. I am able to put weight on it now and walk a bit. It is on my list of things to do. Just wanted you to know that.

Debbie

Hey, fellow NYer!

If you REALLY want a NY pizza, there's a little pizzeria on 192 in the Liberty Village area run by a guy from Brooklyn! I felt like I was home! It's an eat in kind of place but genuine, authentic, thrown up in the air PIZZA! Yum yum!

Don't you worry your little head about that picture! Just get better and hop on over to Orlando! :bounce:

We also enjoyed the pizza at Sal's Market in the PBH. Very, very good per my DH.

I agree, Sal's is gooooood! ummmmmmmmm.

Thank you again Robin for the tip on the NY style pizza on 192 - put it in my book.

:D :D

Debbie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter