Best park bag when pregnant

rae96

Mouseketeer
I had my bag search narrowed down to 2, but just found out I am pregnant. I am so excited but now I need some advice. I will be about 4 months pregnant when we go to WDW. Is there a good bag to carry? I will need to carry items for my DS3. I don't really want to carry a backpack and would prefer crossbody. Thanks for your advice!

You didn't list the bag. :) The Vera Bradley cross body is very popular. I like cinch style backpacks, personally. I do like my new dooney Disney cross body, though. At 4 mos, you should be able to carry anything not too heavy without a problem, especially considering you probably tote that 3 year old fairly often!

Sorry...the two bags I narrowed it down to were the Plazza Day bag or the Baggallini Messenger bag.

I just bought a Vera Mini Hipster for my trip in 10 days. That may be too small but I know the regular-sized hipster is significantly bigger - I bet it would be perfect!!

P.S. - Just googled the Disney Dooneys... Ummmm adore.

Be careful with crossbodies. I find they get to be very uncomfortable and put too much pressure on one side. Although I also tend to carry too much stuff LOL.

Sorry...the two bags I narrowed it down to were the Plazza Day bag or the Baggallini Messenger bag.

I like the baggallini messenger...that's what i carry when we take any of the grandkids anywhere. I find that there are plenty of pockets and room for anything that we need to carry.

I like the baggallini messenger...that's what i carry when we take any of the grandkids anywhere. I find that there are plenty of pockets and room for anything that we need to carry.

I also vote for the Baggalini. I used mine as a diaper bag because its so easy to keep organized. If its too uncomfortable for cross body while pregnant you could always use it like a purse over your shoulder. I do that a lot with mine anyhow. Congrats on the new baby!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter