• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best palce to watch live sporting event on Wonder?

KLB9

Mouseketeer
I will be on the Wonder during NYE and there is a major sporting event (on ESPN) I would like (NEED) to watch (scream at TV for 4 hours).

I assume watching in the room is an option but would any of the Bars have live TV on? Or is there any change they would put it on Funnel Vision? thanks

I will be on the Wonder during NYE and there is a major sporting event (on ESPN) I would like (NEED) to watch (scream at TV for 4 hours).

I assume watching in the room is an option but would any of the Bars have live TV on? Or is there any change they would put it on Funnel Vision? thanks
Since it's on EPSN it's possible that it will be shown. It could be in the sports bar (Diversions) or maybe on FunnelVision. As to whether it will be "live" or not - hard to say, depends on satellite availability.

I was on the Magic for NYE last year. The playoff games were on Jan 1 instead of the 31st, so things may be a little different, but the early game was shown on the Funnel Vision and in O'Gills. The late game was shown in O'Gills and in the Promenade Lounge. Both games were on stateroom TVs as well. There was a similar schedule for the games that were on NYE last year, except I don't think they showed the games in the Promenade lounge. I'll be on the Wonder cruise this year, as well, so I'm hoping for the same setup - especially since "my" team is in the playoff this year.

Boomer Soooner!

We'll be there cheering on one team or another, too.

Since it's on EPSN it's possible that it will be shown. It could be in the sports bar (Diversions) or maybe on FunnelVision. As to whether it will be "live" or not - hard to say, depends on satellite availability.

I was thinking Diversions would be the best place.

We will be on the Wonder for the National Championship game. Hopefully they will show the game on Funnel Vision, too!!

KLB9-- Who are you cheering for?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter