• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best (or most useful) Fish Extender gift you've received?

Original poster here. I just wanted to thank everyone for sharing these ideas - it's been really helpful!

My favorite was a key ring that fit over your wrist made of beads. It was pretty and practical. I have give children travel sized pillow cases for character autographs and hard plastic drinking straws with Mickey heads on them. Nail stickers are also fun (Etsy)

The most useful FE gift I use every cruise on the Dream and Fantasy is the light card with a magnet attached to the back I got in a Fish Exchange a few years ago. The least useful has been the cups and mugs. Almost everyone give those out now so you get more then one each cruise from the groups. I pick a favorite to use on the ship if I didn’t already bring my own and leave the others behind.

View attachment 777204
That is absolute genius

Searching for Fish Extender gift ideas is overwhelming! Would anyone be willing to share a gift that really impressed them or made them smile – regardless of cost? Not looking to break the bank here. My goal is to gift something the recipient will actually use and enjoy. Bonus points if you have kid-specific ideas. Thanks!
The best thing ever was probably not very costly. It was a travel-size container of CVS-brand baby powder, decorated with Tinkerbell on the front, labeled as Pixie Dust. On one side label, it said, “Pixie Dust absorbs moisture so beach sand falls off easily” and on the other side label it said, “Caution: Using too much Pixie Dust may cause you to float to Neverland”

We got this on one of our very first cruises (we’ve done 21 Disney cruises☺️), ça. 2012/13-ish, and I still have it. I refill it with plain cornstarch. We live in Florida, and having this in my purse comes in handy when I’m having a sweaty day lol. For some reason, though, I’ve never thought to create them to give until now lol.

We’ve participated in FEs on most of our cruises, and I even managed some. Some other favorite things we’ve received are a fused-glass Mickey pendant I still have and wear, key chains, food treats from places we’ve never been to, a scrapbook-sized photo frame that we still have on display, and light cards.

Someone gave us a collapsible horizontal laundry basket on our first cruise. It now comes with us on every sailing, by far the most useful of the gifts we've gotten.

Searching for Fish Extender gift ideas is overwhelming! Would anyone be willing to share a gift that really impressed them or made them smile – regardless of cost? Not looking to break the bank here. My goal is to gift something the recipient will actually use and enjoy. Bonus points if you have kid-specific ideas. Thanks!
I made bows for all of the girls. I think that was my favorite FE gift to give. Other than that, I had one family give us these really cute magnets that I still have at my desk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter