Best options for Counter Service?

CarolinaMomOf3boys

I stepped onto the grass on the other side; it was
I have the Table Service down pat :thumbsup2...what is the best options for Counter Services? :confused3My ADRs are below....also, can QS be used at breakfast? We are staying at Coronado Springs, if that helps?

we have Table Service ressies for:
San Angel Inn
Chef Mickeys
The Crystal Palace
Sci Fi Dinner Cafe
California Grill

Yes CS credits can be used for breakfast items.

My favorite CS restaurants are:

MK: CHH, Pecos Bill's
AK: FlameTree BBQ
Epcot: really can't go wrong, but I like TangierineCafe
HS: slim pickings but I would say Starring Rolls

I have the Table Service down pat :thumbsup2...what is the best options for Counter Services? :confused3My ADRs are below....also, can QS be used at breakfast? We are staying at Coronado Springs, if that helps?

we have Table Service ressies for:
San Angel Inn
Chef Mickeys
The Crystal Palace
Sci Fi Dinner Cafe
California Grill

Your best bet for breakfast QS is the buffet right there at Coronado Springs!

DTD Wolfgang express is a great CS value on the plan. DH and I had lunch there last week and our bill was $52 for the 2 of us. On the DDP 'free'. The food is awesome and they bring it to you. So it is almost a sit down meal. They refill drinks too. One of our favorite CS places even if we are not on the DDP.

DTD Wolfgang express is a great CS value on the plan. DH and I had lunch there last week and our bill was $52 for the 2 of us. On the DDP 'free'. The food is awesome and they bring it to you. So it is almost a sit down meal. They refill drinks too. One of our favorite CS places even if we are not on the DDP.

WPE in the DTD Marketplace also does breakfast:thumbsup2
We ate there 4 times (3 dinners & 1 breakfast) last week even paying OOP.

Other CS places we like are Sunshine Seasons in Epcot, CHH in MK and Cooke's in DTD. I have heard great things from friends about Flametree but we don't stay in AK long enough for lunch (if we go at all)

Here are my favourites by park-

MK: Pecos Bill
Epcot: Sunshine Seasons
DHS: Pizza Planet (mostly for the atmosphere to be honest) or ABC Commissary

I don't have a favourite for Animal Kingdom because I didn't stay for lunch last time but I'm going to try Yak and Yeti next time

A lot of our favorites have already been mentioned.
Tangierine Cafe in Epcot, WS
Sunshine Seasons in Epcot, FW
Flametree in AK
Columbia Harbor House, MK
ABC Commissary, DHS

I totally agree with the below! WGPE (marketplace location) is my absolutely fave. The food is consistently delish every single time. It was the highlight meal of our trip(s)! Never disappoints. GREAT value on the DP!!! Love the meatloaf (my fave), spag/balls, and pizza. Cheesecake is TO DIE FOR.

Ro Z said:

MK: Nothing really stands out to me. Maybe Cosmic Rays.
Epcot: LOOOOVE the french bakery. Their sandwiches are HUGE and absolutely delish! you get a sandwich, drink, and a delish pastry!! pastries are incredible. For one QS credit youre also allowed 3 pastries if you wish!
Other good options at epcot: sunshine seasons and the fish n' chip place in england.
HS: nothing stands out to me, at all. If i can, i prefer to starve or just grab a snack to tie me down until our TS ressie.
AK: Flame tree is good. Seating area sucks thou, cause of the birds.

Your best bet for breakfast QS is the buffet right there at Coronado Springs!

Could not agree more! We had a great breakfast there. Uncrowded, good service, everything hot & fresh. Look forward to trying it for lunch next year.

Could not agree more! We had a great breakfast there. Uncrowded, good service, everything hot & fresh. Look forward to trying it for lunch next year.

YES, we love the bfast at CSR!!! GREAT value for a QS credit! Its honestly amazing. :thumbsup2

All of those are great ideas. I like Flame Tree BBQ as best CS in park and Earl Of Sandwich for DTD. If your willing to do an OOP meal is to make a reservation at the Plaza restaurant. For a dollar more than Tomorrowland Terrace 300 feet away, you get an air conditioned sit down more that is better than any other CS in Magic Kingdom.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter