• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best option to parks when staying at Hyatt?

jewood1234

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone

We have a chance to wedge in a small visit to WDW when I'm at a meeting at the Hyatt: Orlando Airport. Any tips on best transportation options to and from the parks?

Thanks.....first "off property" trip in years!

Jeff

I think the cheapest AND most convenient option is to just rent a compact from MCO. Just rent it for the day, probably will be around $35 with the right code. Add another $35 for gas, tolls, and parking at WDW.

Thanks. Hadn't thought of that option.

Is there reasonable parking at the airport if we keep the car overnight?

Is there reasonable parking at the airport if we keep the car overnight?
For registered hotel guests of the Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport, when fees are charged to a room or suite:

Valet: Short or long term, $16 per day

Self-Parking: Short or long term, $12 per day

More details: http://orlandoairport.hyatt.com/en/hotel/our-hotel/parking.html

If you're just planning to make a few same-day excursions to Walt Disney World, it would seem most economical just to have a separate car rental each day. That would eliminate the need to park at the hotel.

For registered hotel guests of the Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport, when fees are charged to a room or suite:

Valet: Short or long term, $16 per day

Self-Parking: Short or long term, $12 per day

More details: http://orlandoairport.hyatt.com/en/hotel/our-hotel/parking.html

If you're just planning to make a few same-day excursions to Walt Disney World, it would seem most economical just to have a separate car rental each day. That would eliminate the need to park at the hotel.

I'd say keeping the car and paying the very reasonable (for an airport!) 12$ to park is still probably better, because you'll save time. Also, depending on how long & when you're going, the daily rental price might be cheaper for a few days of rental instead of one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter