Best Onsite Restaurents??

earthelves

DIS Veteran
I'm Going In Sept & I Would Like To Try One Or Two Out,What Ones Are Recommended:confused3 :confused3 Also Going In Dec,While I'm There It's My Birthday:cool1: :cool1: Any Recommendation's For A Nice Birthday Meal Onsite?? I'm Asking Now As In Dec We Are Staying WL CL & They Can Hopefully Get Me Booked Into Wherever I Want:) :)

Thanks In Advance:)

Our Favs are Kona cafe, Ohanas and Wispering canyon.
I wouldn't leave it to late to make some ressies, we called a week ago to try and get a ressie for Ohanas and in the space of 10 days they only had 2 ressies left.

Sam

We liked Le Cellier, Boma and Mama Melrose. We ate dinner at all of them, early evening and they were all pretty much perfect.:goodvibes
Counter service is also good in some cases - Sunshine Seasons at Epcot was very good and so quick.

Its not especially "fancy" but we had great food and a great time at 50's Prime Time Cafe. And also at Raglan Road!:thumbsup2

We love Jikos at AKL - amazing food and excellent service. This will be one we will go to every time we visit:thumbsup2

For a special meal i'd say California Grill, ask for a window seat if you can :) We also enjoyed Yachtsman Steakhouse.

Albert and Victoria's Grand Floridian, cant fault it, its supreme!! Went for my 50th Birthday and was treated like a princess (truly) the menu was even printed with my name and happy 50th birthday on it.
No description would do it justice you have to experience it.

:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 we loved le cellair in epcot and O'hana's for a birthday breakfast with lilo and stitch would be fab

Le Cellier...we're eating there again for the candlelight processional

Whispering Canyon... they respect you if you don't want to be completley embarssed:rotfl: I like their breakfasts and dinners

Boma for breakfast!

I know it come up alot, but Le Cellier...all the way. Also PH for LA lasagne...delicious! :mickeybar

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter